Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calling All Old OGR Players!!

Discussion on Calling All Old OGR Players!! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/24/2012, 23:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebek6 View Post
Who said that we are missing some files ?
It's a guess... but either you miss the database files (what was true like a few weeks ago), or you lack a huge amount of knowledge if you own it all and can't run it...

hummm ?
Attached Files
File Type: txt AT_AccountDB.txt (438.2 KB, 32 views)
Old 01/24/2012, 23:35   #17

**EDITED**

I was trying to be nice and help make an AO PServer, for this i received all negative and abuse from people.

This does phase me i'm just no longer continuing with this project unless i get personal time to.

Sorry guys

~mods can close this thread~

A few weeks ago o.O no one knows who you are mate, we are missing nothing
Old 01/25/2012, 02:35   #18

i would love to have theses server filesl ol
Old 01/25/2012, 02:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
we are missing nothing
Obviously, your are missing skills and knowledge...
Old 01/25/2012, 08:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diuuude View Post
Obviously, your are missing skills and knowledge...
have to agree with this guy, if you cannot even connect to the database, then not very high hopes for anything else :P

but good luck, should be interesting to see what happens
Old 01/25/2012, 12:07   #21

Wazzap Kevy, guys ...FlamingArrow/Dante/Jericho here xD...missed ya ...hope you'll get it right mate...and pm me when you get your skype back
Old 01/25/2012, 14:51   #22

**EDITED**

I was trying to be nice and help make an AO PServer, for this i received all negative and abuse from people.

This does phase me i'm just no longer continuing with this project unless i get personal time to.

Sorry guys

Old 01/25/2012, 14:57   #23

elite*gold: 100
It would have been so cool if you could use the Database from OGR and keep that one going xD.

Keep it going , post updates and dun' care about trolls.

Didn't want to double post,so edited."Diuuude" is getting me sick.Man, here we need people to support us , not TROLLS.You're being invited to leave , I think not just by me.Throwing such harrasing words make you look even more tard.

And if you think you can make a better job , go get yourself the files [it's ur problem from where] , work and start a pserver before Kevin does.If you do that , you have my respect.
Old 01/25/2012, 15:03   #24

Steve and kevy in same topic, lol. Let the ragespam start xD
Old 01/25/2012, 15:30   #25

Quote:

Hi man, hows it going . Glad to see some of you are still around.

Yeah I'll sort skype out soonish xD
Well I'm pretty good thx...playing on retail...wasting time with tbs ...though the login is down now and I'm forced to play some call of duty )...so good luck cya around
Old 01/25/2012, 15:48   #26

Quote:
Just cause your getting refused access don't mean you need to be an ***
Not been refused in any way... And I wouldn't get anything refused by a fat kid who weights twice more than me, it'd be such a shame...

Anyways I'll just say one more time what Steve wrote a few posts ago, it says it all : "if you cannot even connect to the database, then not very high hopes for anything else"

It's obvious that unskilled peoples who needs months to just figure out how to connect a MS SQL server will NEVER be able to efficiently do anything else than downloading **** on p2p networks.

Well, i got no time to waste and you neither... You have a few years worth of knowledge to acquire and I don't want to compromise your project.

Last words : Good luck ! Even if it was a bad idea to post public something that you are 100% sure to fail
Old 01/25/2012, 16:55   #27

**EDITED**

Sorry guys

Old 01/25/2012, 17:34   #28

Just to let you guys know , we will be doing refferals for this account to. Let's spend some time on this and make everyone happy.

Old 01/25/2012, 18:28   #29

im not here to troll lol, i was just saying, connecting to a database is like a basic, and not being able to doesnt bold well.

"I'm a tad more knowledgeable then he thinks when it comes to AO "

I didnt question anything to do with you knowing stuff about AO :P AO isnt coding/mysql, not sure why you made that comparsen :P shame i dont know too much about mysql ect as i could have helped. all my games have been server/client games, not stored in database in mysql :P

but yea i wasnt flaming ect, i was simply stating point about connection error cannot be fixed, it doesnt look good for actual problems in coding :P

good luck ^^
Old 01/25/2012, 18:47   #30

**EDITED**

Sorry guys