Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet siffer. Cannot send packet back to server [DC]

Discussion on Packet siffer. Cannot send packet back to server [DC] within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet siffer. Cannot send packet back to server [DC]

hey guys i wounder how exactly i must send back packets to server ...

I captured various of packets walking , attacking, box opening ones. But if i later send them back to server , server just dc me..

Some one tryed?
Old 08/06/2011, 02:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,304
The Packets to Server are crypted with time codes and other stuff...

You have to exactely rebuild them.

Therefore it's necessary to have the exacte coding sequence for the packets, which you can only get by disassembling atlantica.exe and walk thorugh the routines.. hf^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameGuard Packet Send
07/30/2011 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
GameGuard The server checks regularly that GameGuard is up and running. To that end, the server sends a packet with a request string for GameGuard to perform an operation on and return to the server through the client's reply. The algorithm applied to the request string is unknown and subject to change through GameGuard updates, therefore it isn't worth bothering with. Since it is initiated by the server, custom software can just not send the GameGuard packet. 0x022d (server) -...
[Help]Send Created Packet
02/21/2011 - General Coding - 2 Replies
EDIT: GELÖST
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet]
07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet What im doin is; MyChar.Client.SendPacket(Game.Packet.String(MyCha r.UID, 20, Splitter)); My Packet is: public byte String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
[Question] What Packet to send?
08/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello. I'm in trouble because I don't know what packet to send when I have created a Character. I tried to send this MessagePacket: The message appears but don't bring you to the main menu of the client to log into my server