Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thebes anyone selling items ?

Discussion on Thebes anyone selling items ? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thebes anyone selling items ?

I am not looking to buy gold, but items.

It can be traded or You put on mystore while we are both logged in.

I pay via paypal after deal is done.

To avoid any scammeralert here I offer to buy small first and when confidence is built up bigger.

No imaginary offers , its cheap to get gold via IM/atlas without risking ban. I am looking for cheap and fast deals on items. Nix and up.

Maybe someone quit playing and would like some extra dollars ...
Old 02/28/2011, 20:27   #2

I got a Heaven Horse, +5 gilg armor, +10 gilg psaw +5-10 gilg weapons, 160m gold (if you get the hakering), Pirate Outfit... ect...
Old 03/16/2011, 08:54   #3

Ok I've had several pm's about this with whaddaya offers ????

here is the deal I offer.

I pay 1/4 from the following equation.

100 dollars on IM = 6 billion gold in game ( 12k x 5 mill atlas ore )

So

If You have an item worth 6 b and dont need it You will get 25 dollar via paypal, after the item is delivered.

To show the good will in this before the big trade we do a small trade. That way You can see the money being delivered via my paypal.

I am no scammer but will not send any money before the goods are delivered. Since it is my rl money being lost if a scambug shows up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Lvl 118 Thebes Char
02/16/2011 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Please delete this post
Selling gold at Thebes Server
12/29/2010 - Atlantica Online Trading - 2 Replies
I have 40b and lvl130 account for sale! Whoever interested pls drop me your msn and IGN to discuss. Preferable transaction by Paypal. Thanks
[MYSRO/FYSERVER] Selling sos d11 items and sun d9 +12+14 items for $
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Epvpers! i want to sell some sos d11 items full blue and sun d9 +12 set and sun weapons d9 for $ I`m waiting for offers i`ll sell more cheap than the official site! (srokey) Pm me for more info ! Here are some pics ! http://img169.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.p hp?id=sosweapon.jpg
Selling Atlantica Account level 113 Thebes Server
04/01/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I'm selling my level 113 Archer on Thebes server. The account also includes a Saw Main that is level 51, and a Axe main that is level 57 that are made for PvP. Character Information Level 113 Archer(Main) +4 Freezing Chain Helm +3 Freezing Chain Glove +2 Phoenix Light Armor +2 Phoenix Leggings +2 Freezing Chain Boots +5 Phoenix Bow
Selling Atlantica Online account on Server:Thebes. MAKE A OFFER
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
- Server:Thebes - Main= Cannon LV93 with +30 extra skill points from "SECRET VIAL OF POTENTIAL"(Deep Insight skill:LV60,Deadly Shot skill:LV60, Fishing skill:Lv65,Action Skill:Lv20,sword Skill:Lv18,Bow skill:Lv11,Armor Skill:Lv10,Tool skill:Lv10,Medicine skill:Lv8, Staff skill:Lv6,machine skill:Lv5,Helmet skill:Lv4,Acessory skill:Lv4,Gun skill:Lv3,Axe skill:Lv3,Gauntlet skill:Lv3, crystal skill:Lv2,food skill:Lv2 - Mercenary#1= Zhao Yun Lv85 with +30 extra skill points from...