Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 175 Swordsman, With about everything. MAYA

Discussion on Level 175 Swordsman, With about everything. MAYA within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 175 Swordsman, With about everything. MAYA

Well gang. It's time for me to move on. I have a crap ton of money tied up into this account, but it was worth it for the fun. There is just far too much to list. but I have included what I could in the pictures. I have all the top tier mercs except Tania. What is not listed is about 10 sets of 3 sloth Judgment gear i have on an alt that I will throw in.
Has about 10 mil might.
I did not show what all is in the collection book. Just too much stuff to list. Deco, Mounts clothes etc etc.

Hopefully i can post all the pics.

That's the current makeup.
Other mercs are:
In Merc Rooms: Washington, Dharma, Grimm, Morrighan and Phcahontas
In the Warehouse is: Sadko, Carmilla, Chiu Hong, BaiXian, Beggar Su and Rin

Has about 1t gold. and about 2t in stuff to sell. I just hate selling stuff so hoarded it all.
Almost ALL Tradeskills are maxed
Have a bunch of SS left for you too.

Here is warehouse contents.

One tab is just crafting mats etc.

This is a good, legit account. No hacks, cheats, bots etc ever done. I have made and farmed all I have. I bought nothing from market (except crafting mats)

So if you're looking to join the game at the top (which this is on Maya), here ya go.
If you need more info just send me a message.
I am looking for the best offer. I know how much real life cash I have into it, I do not expect to get that much for it though. I of course accept Paypal, Cashapp, Zillo etc. (I own a company so I have to use all these)
Old 11/14/2020, 12:52   #2

Well, a scammer got me. Obviously reporting him, they will restore my account.
Chapotlehere#4281 on Discord with a supposed middle man "reallyniceguy" both have accounts here.
DONT TRUST THEM.
So after I get account restored. I will only accept payment via paypal first. No exceptions. worthless pieces of ****.
Old 11/21/2020, 13:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

never use middle man from other guy's offers its common scam they use "hey we will use middleman and i know some1" all same **** . sorry to hear u got scammed .