Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gold NA server (5 old servers only)

Discussion on Selling gold NA server (5 old servers only) within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling gold NA server (5 old servers only)

Hello everyone!

I'm selling gold AO, 1T = 40$ (100b = 4$), use Paypal gateway.

==== Update 07/30/2020 =====

Stock: 6T (6000b) (SOLD)
Will be update if i have again. Thanks.

==========================

We trade by market way (not direct trade with personal trade for better safe), the market fee when you up item to market that is my. I buy your item in market, gold transfer to you, we don't know and don't link accounts together, that's because more safery for you and me.

Example: if you buy 1T (1000b), market fee is 50b, so you up an item to market with price 1050b (50b market fee is additional from me).

We can divide to small part like each trade 50-100b, mean 2$-4$ each, or smaller, if you if you don't trust at first time buy gold from me.

==========

Also, i'm selling Auto Click for Atlantica at:

Link download:
Pass: vbac

==========

My contact:
Paypal/Email/Skype:
Facebook:
Zalo: 0792.573.656

Thank you.