Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Gold AO International, 2.7$ for 1b

Discussion on S> Gold AO International, 2.7$ for 1b within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Gold AO International, 2.7$ for 1b

30b to sell.

PM me for contact details.
Old 09/29/2012, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why the extra 20 cents... :3 ... $2.5 can't?

PM me in game @ mycenae (no character just create one...). Payment method by Paypal item purchase mode (no personal, I can't report if bad thing happens). I will bare the paypal tax, and 1% market tax if you're not origin from mycenae. You must have verified paypal account. And, why scare the GM sniffing our in-game chat, if there is actually one. So, PM me in-game.

Can you do it? If yes, PM me HERE, I'll give you my IGN. $2.5 can? please.................... why the 20 cents extra... :_:
Old 09/29/2012, 15:03   #3

This is my price, I pay the Paypal fees for me, you pay your market and bank tax in game. If you want other price, buy somewhere else.

You send me PM with your Skype, we chat outside game and I buy your item you put on market (like a atlantis coin) after I received your payment. Easy way to go.

I am trusted, you can look up my name on the board.

Tags
atlantica, gold