Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Visionbrow - Graphics/Video/Music/Audio Services

Discussion on Visionbrow - Graphics/Video/Music/Audio Services within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Visionbrow - Graphics/Video/Music/Audio Services

Visionbrow is a video-audio project created in 2017 by Romanian artists Bogdan Apalaghiei and Martin Senchea. Our work includes cartoon sketches, music videos, other video/audio related projects and freelancing. We here at Visionbrow aim to be the pioneers of this type of project in the whole of Romania.

What we do
We create artistic projects like illustrations, animated sketches, shows and music videos that contain a focus on both the visual and sound areas. Besides, we are also a team of freelancers, who want to cooperate as much as possible with the customers.
Collaborative art
Here at Visionbrow we work with both graphics and sound design, blending them together in a conceptual and artistic fashion. That, and the collaboration between us and the customers are the most relevant aspects.
Minimal, simplistic designs
Our artistic language is led by clarity and simplicity, a direction that will be profitable for most people.

Why use our services?

We're creative
We are planning to use our creativity in unique and original ways.
We're responsible
We want to make sure our clients are always satisfied with our services and projects, and with our way of collaborating.
We're punctual
We always try our best to finish our work within the deadline specified by the customer.
We're friendly
We support the customer in any way we can, and we will collaborate and work with them as much as possible.

Our services:

Sound effects
We create sound effects and short melodies for video games, youtube channels, shows, and others.
Music
We produce music and theme songs for different projects, such as TV/internet shows and artists.
Graphic design & Branding
Here we also do graphic design and branding for companies, artists, services and personalities.
Animations & Video editing
Our services also include animations and video editing for show intros, characters, visual FX and such.
Digital Drawing and Sketches
Here we are capable of creating new concepts for characters, landscapes and portraits.

Testimonials

"I wanted to hire the best and after looking at several other freelancers, I knew Bogdan was the perfect guy for my project. He is a true professional. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, or what direction I wanted to go for my branding and Bogdan was extremely patient and listened to the ideas and direction that I wanted to go. Then I found about about his partnership with Martin (V-Link) and I got their help with some things related to graphics and audio, and I was very pleased by their service. I recommend them highly and I will definitely be hiring them for future projects." -ALEXANDER SMITH

"I cannot express how pleased I am with the level of professionalism and results – but also the service and intelligence to assist with making the best choices for the design of my soundtrack. Martin has truly exceeded all expectations and delivered a soundtrack that is clean, good sounding and above all, a piece of audio that captures all the elements we wished to portray. The composition values are great, as well as the choice of sounds, which combined with the overall artistic direction makes for a pleased customer."
-NOBIAS ADALBERT

"I love the new logo. Particularly how the mark can stand on its own. It feels tall and proud and powerful. Just what I was looking for. Bogdan is a very talented graphic designer, Who understands the client's vision."
-JOSEPH – XYSOUND

Contact us at
For more information and news, visit our website:
Add us on Skype: Visionbrow Contact
Follow us on social media:

Old 04/22/2017, 21:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Working with this guys at the moment. Professional & Quality work.
Can only recommend them.
Old 04/22/2017, 21:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
I've seen your work before both of you are professional as well and doing things smoothly specify Bogdan he's helping the customer and thinking out of the box " Always "
I am proud to have a friend like you.
Good luck In the future things which Is I'm pretty sure It'll success no doubt.
#highly_recommended
Old 04/30/2017, 17:37   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 169
Great Service! can only recommend this
Old 08/22/2017, 17:52   #5

Old thread design for LOL Network.net team.

Logo design for an audio producer. The sigil symbolizes 'Moksha' : To break free from the unending circle of life and death. I got the inspiration for this concept from India's culture (Hinduism & Buddhism) and mix it with Greek's Ouroboros.

WIP.
Old 08/31/2017, 12:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyfishGFX View Post
Please add me on Discord i need u.
Jellyfish#6370
Hello, pal! Unfortunetly we don't have Discord. Please contact us via Skype or email to discuss.
Old 09/01/2017, 15:37   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 2,036
how much doch you want for a drawing wallpaper?
Old 09/02/2017, 13:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewfire View Post
how much doch you want for a drawing wallpaper?
Greetings! Please add us on Skype at Visionbrow Contact and we'll set the brief.
Old 09/04/2017, 17:03   #9

Pricing:

Normally, this type of intro sells for €25-30, but for a limited time only (untill 20 september), you can get an amazing intro for only €15! That's a huge savings of more than 40% off the regular price.
Old 09/07/2017, 21:17   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 851/1/2
Received Thanks: 1,581
Old 11/01/2017, 20:25   #11

Hello, beautiful people!

We recently added a pack system for our graphic services.

Packs:

The Brow Standard Pack (€10) lets you purchase graphical elements which allow for short labour time (graphical elements, banners, covers)
The Brow Premium Pack (€25+) is the perfect choice for purchasing usual graphical elements (a higher amount of banners, web elements, mockups, photo editing and even logos)
The Brow Pro Pack (80+) is the most appropriate choice if you're interested in creating a large project (web design, full branding, UI/UX design, game elements)
Branding includes: logo, colors, typography, brand strategy.

Notes: Kindly contact us for your Price Quote of big projects because our prices can vary quite a bit depending on what exactly you need. So why don’t we set up a time to chat for a few minutes so we can learn more about your project? Then we can give you a really accurate quote. Just shoot us back a time that’s good for you and we’ll make it happen.

Kind Regards,
Visionbrow Team

Update:

New Special Offer:
November Edition - 20% Discount for website designs untill November 9th.

Kind Regards,
Bogdan.
Graphic Designer - Visionbrow
Old 11/09/2017, 12:51   #12

Some work for CrabgotProductions:
Old 11/16/2017, 18:54   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can u make me this pls
Old 11/18/2017, 13:08   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,806
Insert a backlink to elitepvpers to reopen your thread.
#closed
Old 11/22/2017, 19:35   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
#reopened