Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deutsch speakers to take a little exam

Discussion on Deutsch speakers to take a little exam within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deutsch speakers to take a little exam

Hi there, I'm looking to some German people to take a little exam for me! Will explain to any interested, can pay in btc and PP! Will not take longer than 10 min.

Interested add me on Skype: dupliicity
Old 04/07/2017, 19:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
That's the wrong section!
I guess.
Old 04/10/2017, 09:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
added you

(wrong section btw)
Old 04/11/2017, 17:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 46
PN me
Old 04/11/2017, 17:30   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pn me if you still need someone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bose 161 Speakers an PC?
12/31/2014 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Servus, habe zuhause noch 2x die Bose 161 Speaker, also insgesamt 4 solche Boxen. Bose 161 Lautsprecher | Bose Da ich so keine Ahnung von Soundsystem etc habe, wollte ich fragen, ob ich die Teile auch iwie an den PC anschlie遝n kann. In der Verpackung sind nur die 2 Speaker und Wandhalterungen aber keine Kabel. Ist es m鰃lich iwie an den PC mit den Dingern zu kommen oder kann ich sie iwie anderweitig verwenden. Was brauch ich noch alles an Kabeln etc? LG
Can be ur Middleman(english speakers)
03/05/2012 - Middleman - 2 Replies
Hello everyone i can be a middleman for all the ppl that need one that can speak english i know how hard it is to do the trades when u are new to the forum or didnt make alot of trades before so im offering my services as middleman beetwen the ppl that want to change their goods
Patch 22 (for the english speakers)
10/02/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Any translator is too literal and corrupts the meaning of people's posts (and often-times they misspell simple words and the translation is horrible) so regarding Patch 22: Whats the new process for x86 users to start the hacks? P21 was pretty simple on my own, but now I can't get any of these to work. The hacks hook, but take no effect. What is the significance of the new suspender's "block aegis" function and is anyone else having problems with the new Paradise-Desu trainer? Looks like...
LF english speakers in SJSRO
02/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
if you speak english and you play in SJSRO please tell me IGN so we can level together or something :)
Chinese Speakers
02/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
梦回唐朝之丝路花语论坛 - Powered by Discuz! can you please tell me where to go on the psro website i heard you can purchase a level 90 character from the website for a relativly low price but i have no idea where to go on the site. if you could put a link on this thread that'd be great also tell me how much a level 90 character costs thx!