You last visited: Today at 14:27
Advertisement
Get your thread design!
Discussion on Get your thread design! within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.
09/14/2014, 21:53
#16
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Added a giveaway section to the thread!
09/15/2014, 22:20
#17
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 4
Hi
09/16/2014, 07:05
#18
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by
crapcraprap
Hi
Hey, add me on skype if you are interested in anything: oliver.beck.boba
Thanks!
(You have entered the giveaway aswell!
)
09/16/2014, 17:02
#19
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 17
He did a really nice design for my shop, awsome work, thanks!.
09/16/2014, 18:46
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Nosman10
He did a really nice design for my shop, awsome work, thanks!.
Thanks mate, Up for more designs!
09/16/2014, 18:48
#21
(?)
elite*gold: 355
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,450
Received Thanks: 236
thread design ):
09/16/2014, 19:02
#22
(?)
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 469
Received Thanks: 295
Thread design if possible, i really need it for my next thread comming up in 1 week D:
09/16/2014, 19:24
#23
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Teddy'
Thread design if possible, i really need it for my next thread comming up in 1 week D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kr3nsh2w
thread design ):
Added both of you to the giveaway list
09/17/2014, 19:46
#24
(?)
elite*gold: 6851
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 52,121
Received Thanks: 11,067
League of Legends Trading -> Artist Trading
#moved
09/17/2014, 19:48
#25
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 769
Received Thanks: 109
Nice templates you used there
09/17/2014, 20:05
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Bump, up for designs!
09/18/2014, 19:48
#27
(?)
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 908
Received Thanks: 66
A few of these designs are pre-made, right? Please correct me if im wrong, I just feel that some of them I have seen on other threads with diffrent text and color.
But I might aswell be wrong.
09/18/2014, 20:39
#28
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by
HeatGFX
A few of these designs are pre-made, right? Please correct me if im wrong, I just feel that some of them I have seen on other threads with diffrent text and color.
But I might aswell be wrong.
These designs are not premade, I make a new one each time
I might have inspired myself from other designs to create them
Bump!
09/18/2014, 21:21
#29
(?)
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 908
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MexicanTroll
These designs are not premade, I make a new one each time
I might have inspired myself from other designs to create them
Bump!
hehe, alright. My bad then!
09/18/2014, 22:53
#30
(?)
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 112
really good designs
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:28 .