Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art > Artist Showcase
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a 3D Portfolio

Discussion on Creating a 3D Portfolio within the Artist Showcase forum part of the General Art category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating a 3D Portfolio

Hey,

i have decided today that a 3d portfolio would be nice for the future and give me also a lot of practice.

So i will post my results here and hope for some feedback and tips.

Also if you have any idea for an object tell me.
(Humans, Animals and vegetation are beyond my skills,yet)

Greez

The first objekt:

1#The Couch

2#Long Couch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Portfolio (psd)
01/27/2013 - Artist Trading - 4 Replies
VERKAUFT Bitte closen. http://i.epvpimg.com/edV5c.png Hi Leute, Ich verkaufe das oben zu sehende Portfoliodesign. Es handelt sich lediglich um eine psd. (ohne script!) Die psd beinhaltet:
[B] Professioneles Portfolio !
06/03/2012 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg579/juanmi62 785/portfolio1.jpg das ist ein Exklusive Design es wird hier nur die .psd Datei verkauft ! logos,... sind nur Platzhalter Was ich will ?
[MLz] Portfolio, new :)
10/28/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello peoples, I just wanna tell all of you that I made my own portfolio. Most of you dont intrest but I still wanna tell it :) Maybe you've already seen the Picture in my signature box? Take a look and see when the new designs will get finished.
My Sig GFX Portfolio
11/12/2008 - General Art - 12 Replies
Hey there Here is a little website I made that shows all my signatures and large arts Viestas GFX Portfolio Hope you enjoy ^_^ If you would like a sig you can always post here the theme and text :mofo: