[Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* Terms and Definition) 04/08/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies Like the title said - it´s a summary about the hacks in Cabal that we offer here. I made this ´cause some members asked me if I could do this.
Just for newbies in this forum!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits-macros/128516-mhs.html - A better working "UCE" for Cabal Online. It works normally with near all versions.
Cabal EU:
1) The GameGuard Emulator doesn´t work since the new update.
2) joy2key works since the latest GG Update:...
[Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* - Terms and Definition) 04/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Like the title said - it´s a summary about the hacks in Cabal that we offer here. I made this ´cause some members asked me if I could do this.
Just for newbies in this forum!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits-macros/128516-mhs.html - A better working "UCE" for Cabal Online. It works normally with near all versions.
Cabal EU:
1) The GameGuard Emulator doesn´t work since the new update.
2) joy2key works since the latest GG Update:...
[Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* - Terms and Definition) 03/31/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies Like the title said - it´s a summary about the hacks in Cabal that we offer here. I made this ´cause some members asked me if I could do this.
Just for newbies in this forum!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits-macros/128516-mhs.html - A better working "UCE" for Cabal Online. It works normally with near all versions.
Cabal EU:
1) The GameGuard Emulator doesn´t work since the new update.
2) joy2key works since the latest GG Update:...