Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > ArmA
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NoPixel dupe method

Discussion on NoPixel dupe method within the ArmA forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NoPixel dupe method

Anyone know of a Nopixel dupe method they'd be willing to share?
Old 12/18/2016, 03:27   #2

You have to join their server. Then their server side files should be saved as a .pbo
Then you unpack then repack into your own .pbo
Haven't tried no pixel yet but it works on almost every server. Then just launch through Eden Editor or Host a server.

Reply if you want a more in depth tutorial. Tried to make it brief to give you an idea.
Old 12/18/2016, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird0301 View Post
You have to join their server. Then their server side files should be saved as a .pbo
Then you unpack then repack into your own .pbo
Haven't tried no pixel yet but it works on almost every server. Then just launch through Eden Editor or Host a server.

Reply if you want a more in depth tutorial. Tried to make it brief to give you an idea.
Can I get a more in depth tutorial?
Old 12/18/2016, 23:57   #4

Do What This Guy Does
Download files in his description.

Now after watching the video I'm not sure what I did but here is what I know.

You need to have access (be white listed to no pixel) to steal their server side files (which means if you want to be able to interact with shops, rob peope, etc. you need the server files).

{{If you don't care about that you just download the files and host your game just to play on the map.}}

Once playing on their Official Server the files should be saved in a folder as shown in the video. You need to view the files in PBO Manger and copy and paste to a folder. Then open PBO View and pack the folder you just saved the files to. Rename the new .pbo and put it in Arma 3 MPMissions Folder. Then you should be able to Host it like normal.

This probably sounds very confusing and makes no sense. So just message what you need help on. Sorry first tutorial. Good Luck!
Old 01/30/2017, 11:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird0301 View Post
Do What This Guy Does

Download files in his description.

Now after watching the video I'm not sure what I did but here is what I know.

You need to have access (be white listed to no pixel) to steal their server side files (which means if you want to be able to interact with shops, rob peope, etc. you need the server files).

{{If you don't care about that you just download the files and host your game just to play on the map.}}

Once playing on their Official Server the files should be saved in a folder as shown in the video. You need to view the files in PBO Manger and copy and paste to a folder. Then open PBO View and pack the folder you just saved the files to. Rename the new .pbo and put it in Arma 3 MPMissions Folder. Then you should be able to Host it like normal.

This probably sounds very confusing and makes no sense. So just message what you need help on. Sorry first tutorial. Good Luck!
So than you can host your own server and hack on it?