Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l Altis Spawn l Arma 3 Accounts l Individual approach to everyone l

Discussion on l Altis Spawn l Arma 3 Accounts l Individual approach to everyone l within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l Altis Spawn l Arma 3 Accounts l Individual approach to everyone l

I offer spun items/money/other valuables you need specifically on your server. In my topic you will not see the prices for the above services because I believe that the economy of each server is different. On one server 10 million is a lot, and on another server 10 million can only buy a mid-range car.
Also not a little important I believe that the sale of in-game currency should be done carefully, I will not just spawn the money and pass it to you, it can easily be calculated through logs and you can be blocked on your favorite server for this.

My service is that I study in detail the server you play on, I tell you through what potential vulnerabilities I can increase your balance (for example, I spawn myself valuable for your server raw materials, throw it on the ground, you pick it up and sell it. Clean money and no trace)

If anyone is interested in my proposal write me in discord mkh177
In the message can immediately write the following:
1) ip your server
2) name of your server
3) what is interesting to get you personally (money, rare items on the server, something else).
4) Your budget

I also sell accounts Arma 3:
Account with Arma 3, 0 hours played, Full access, access to mailbox - 15 € (37 pieces in stock)
Account with Arma 3, 3012 hours played, Full access, access to mailbox - 40 € (1 piece available)

Tags
altis cash service, altis life arma roleplay, arma 3, arma 3 accounts