Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C4G KOTH , Arma3 Accounts l Altis Spawn l

Discussion on C4G KOTH , Arma3 Accounts l Altis Spawn l within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face C4G KOTH , Arma3 Accounts l Altis Spawn l

/closed
Old 01/10/2024, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened
Old 01/17/2024, 18:35   #3

6000 Hrs (steam) , 100 Lvl , 4.2 Mill Cash , Legit achievements , Legit Stats = 35€ with acc "Full DLC"

1 Week off!!!
Old 01/24/2024, 11:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HUGE SCAMMER ALERT

full thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 20:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realrocky101 View Post

full thread

I've been reporting it and posting about it for ages, But mods just remove my posts. So I just sat back and watched him continue to scam.

They delete my post and give me this every time "This message has been deleted by Bench. Reason: Reporting scammers publicly is not allowed, please use the TBM system or the complaint area [TBM#1.1]"

So he freely gets to keep scamming people
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 21:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
I've been reporting it and posting about it for ages, But mods just remove my posts. So I just sat back and watched him continue to scam.

They delete my post and give me this every time "This message has been deleted by Bench. Reason: Reporting scammers publicly is not allowed, please use the TBM system or the complaint area [TBM#1.1]"

So he freely gets to keep scamming people
and whats crazy, even if they just remove his post or ban him, he can always change name and come back. but so far they havent removed these posts so hopefully no one gets scammed by this post any more.
Old 01/26/2024, 21:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realrocky101 View Post
and whats crazy, even if they just remove his post or ban him, he can always change name and come back. but so far they havent removed these posts so hopefully no one gets scammed by this post any more.
He's been steady scamming for a while. Originally I messaged him but he refused to show proof of the accounts. THEN, my friend went through with purchasing an account and got scammed. It's ridiculous how easy it is to scam on here.
He was also locking his posts so no one could comment about him scamming and has made it to where people cant comment on his profile anymore because people were talking about him scamming.
Closed Thread

Tags
arma3hack, c4gkothhack