I do not recommend the Morpheus menu at all! Speedy told me that it would work on grand theft arma he even called and I was sharing my screen I used a couple of functions like ESP and I literally got a server ban within 10 minutes of playing ( I was using scratch.sh Injector too ), I then buy a new account and then I cannot use the menu again! he charges me another 10 eur to change my UID to use menu on another account when the menu gets me server banned really quickly. 1/10 Menu I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Exposed a while ago for using an old jme gui with all the same script but he said they were rewritten!!! Do not waste your money I REPEAT IT! - Unfortunate customer of Morpheus.
Not sure what’s going on with you but the menus works perfectly. Never had a single issue with it. Yeah UID changes suck because they cost money but what do you expect? You can’t hwid lock a script and we sure as hell don’t expect speedy to go and do 50 uid changes for free. Why use his menu when you can use that great 25 euro pasted esp script.
Had quite a few issues getting menu to work with the executor I use, but speedy managed to work around it all and get the menu working perfectly, great support. The menu is also amazing with loads of functioning features.
[Selling] MORPHEUS MENU | THE BEST ARMA 3 CHEAT MENU 10/07/2020 - ArmA Trading - 15 Replies Hello, I'm glad to say that the new script menu - Morpheus Menu is released today.
FEATURES
MAIN:
GODMODE ON/OFF
VEHICLE GODMODE ON/OFF
PLAYER ESP ON/OFF
AI ESP ON/OFF
SPEEDHACK ON/OFF