Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sphinx | $30 | Script Executor

Discussion on Sphinx | $30 | Script Executor within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2018, 23:25   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello i have questions about this stuff, i sent you an invite on discord
Old 05/16/2018, 12:37   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely cannot recommend this guy.

As someone who studies business and who's sold their own product, I cannot understand what goes through this guys head. Would not go near this guy, and in no case would I send this guy money.
Old 05/16/2018, 13:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
Definitely cannot recommend this guy.

As someone who studies business and who's sold their own product, I cannot understand what goes through this guys head. Would not go near this guy, and in no case would I send this guy money.
And as someone with common sense, I reserve the right to deny services. I simply do not like you for personal reasons and that's a fair reason for not wasting my time. Simple!
Old 05/16/2018, 13:31   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevChucky View Post
And as someone with common sense, I reserve the right to deny services. I simply do not like you for personal reasons and that's a fair reason for not wasting my time. Simple!
If someone who I don't like adds me, I'm not gonna be a **** to them, I'm gonna figure out why they added me and why they wanna talk to me.
I probably won't sell/give anything to them, but I'm not gonna be rude, I tend to be professional. I think that might be just because I'm not a **** tho...
Old 05/16/2018, 21:21   #20

Quote:
If someone who I don't like adds me, I'm not gonna be a **** to them, I'm gonna figure out why they added me and why they wanna talk to me.
I probably won't sell/give anything to them, but I'm not gonna be rude, I tend to be professional. I think that might be just because I'm not a **** tho...
I see that nothing good would come from it therefore it's wasting my time. I'm not a ****, I'm just smart.
Not going to respond anymore.
Old 05/16/2018, 21:36   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I see that nothing good would come from it therefore it's wasting my time. I'm not a ****, I'm just smart.
Not going to respond anymore.
I think you're more childish than smart. If you don't have time to A. have a chat, B. defend your decisions and business; I think you don't run a good business and people shouldn't buy from you. Simple as that.
Old 05/16/2018, 22:40   #22

Quote:
I think you're more childish than smart. If you don't have time to A. have a chat, B. defend your decisions and business; I think you don't run a good business and people shouldn't buy from you. Simple as that.
You're simply not reading what I previously stated and luckily, a skids opinion means nothing to me. You do you and I do me. Now that is simple.
Old 05/16/2018, 22:52   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You're simply not reading what I previously stated and luckily, a skids opinion means nothing to me. You do you and I do me. Now that is simple.
This is what I mean by you being childish. You're calling me a skid, even tho you don't even know me and you're giving absolutely no real arguments for anything you're saying/have said.
Old 05/17/2018, 00:29   #24

Quote:
This is what I mean by you being childish. You're calling me a skid, even tho you don't even know me and you're giving absolutely no real arguments for anything you're saying/have said.
I don't intend to spam my thread with an argument that has no end. All you needed to do is to leave your opinion but you decided to keep attacking me. Getting salty over a denial of communication is no reason to get salty and you only added me for malicious intent.

Since you have/had no intention of purchasing or interest in my actual product, there's no good of you posting here. I respect opinions and you left yours, now you can actually 'leave it'. @ Thanks.

If you're not the same user from *************, then I apologise.
Old 05/17/2018, 01:26   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ur a jerk chuck
Old 05/21/2018, 00:05   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowkeyHash View Post
Its pretty childish of you to rant on his thread in such a manner, Rumpel believes your the same skid he dealt with in the past, with malicious intent once again he stated, all you can do is grow up and not rant about what he does in his "CHAT" and how he sells to his "BUYERS", all the more reason for you to leave it be.
Well, I believe in pro consumer culture, like the real life (you should try it out). That's where the phrase "customer is always right" comes from.

I also believe that you are confused about something, as I was not having a rant, I was just pointing out my opinion and stating some basic facts, whilst having a giggle. If you disagree with my opinion, you are free to point that out or just ignore it.
Old 05/21/2018, 20:57   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested, cant get on the DC server though
Old 05/23/2018, 10:48   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dc link not working for me but i am quite interested in this.
Old 05/23/2018, 16:31   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiran01 View Post
dc link not working for me but i am quite interested in this.
Read the post first
Old 05/24/2018, 05:01   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just wanna disclose, this user is a huge jerk, the guy has a friend named "Xd" and treats him like a Princess in his chat, I made one simple joke and he goes on a full rant and bans me, because they are best friends in real life, his cheat is spot on perfect but the way he treats people in his discord is absolutely horrendous, or should I say how he treats just me, he kept reminding me of how many chances I have like a mother would, the user also threatens to take away my "exception whitelist" , I already told him if he keeps his attitude up I would make a rant on the forums, I tried to confront him on why he doesn't control me, I knew where it was gonna go from there, he said this , before he even blocked me over discord, I left his server, it only escalated to the point where I told him "I blocked your friend after sending him those 5 messages" and he wanted to make it seem like his friend blocked me first, because he was apparently 'right next to him', first off @ grow some genitals, and man up, you even went on a hate crime and denied selling to a guy who you thought was a skid because he was on *************, the reason being "I saw his threads he made and he looks like a skid" That fini guy first of all had done nothing to you and you just came at him for being a "skid" even though you've admitted in the past of skidding off old sources and taking part some of their code, if you really want proof of it then you're insecure about how things work in life, you call me a "Retard" all the time for no reason, you come in my DM's expecting me to say something stupid to you so you can have a reason to ban me, here let me explain "You are an idiot" "You are retarded" I try to avoid talking to this user because all he wants to do is start BS with me because he's a simple Aussie looking for attention, he's made remarks of racism to mexicans and Americans in general, I'm sure he just calls americans "Pigs", do not buy from this user unless you want to be made fun of, oh heres my list of things he's said to me for the past few days:
(this user is a racist towards americans and canadians in general, he calls canadians bag milk drinkers and americans "pigs")
, the user is an over dramatic person, and doesn't know how to treat anyone with respect, he also even makes jokes about having a "Rat" in his cheat all the time, it gets annoying to the point it drives some buyers nuts, (also even implied to adding a remote desktop tool to help the buyers, having full access to your pc, sketchy?) I know making this rant wont change anything in the future, I'm just glad to have this person out of my hair, I've stopped playing arma 3 and wont play it anymore so I'm glad I can sit here and make a rant on his awful morality. (The user controls you and made an exception for me in the past for owning sphinx, but blacklisted me it because i'm disrespectful, first off you never stated that in the rules you only said if I were to do any RE on your cheat, which I haven't ever done, I put so much time in your chat and exploit in general, I even made showcases for you and had a full on trailer which I was hoping to release as a surprise but you keep bothering me with these "chances" I'm given, the whole world doesn't revolve around you, aussie, and lastly stop acting like you think you're special, you're not, I'm tired of having to worry about being in your chat, you can mute me, do whatever I'm not dealing with you anymore, I blocked your friend after sending 5 messages and you give him full credit, you're one of those types, 19 years old, lives in New Zealand, and is worse than the bollywood actors and actresses, grow up you man baby)

one more thing: the user also has no time to sell to anyone, basically wasting your time if you think you're gonna get anything from him, he promises things but doesn't do it, he needs to do the following things; 1. grow up 2. stop trying to one up people and be yourself 3. stop trying to get the last say in things and being a know it all (you know nothing bud) 4. You can block me but I blocked you first, how does it make you feel seeing this message? 5. Stop crying for me to be back in your chat, I'm not the center of the universe 6. You spend the money you earn faster than you can make your cheats.

(typical person like chuck would be ; come at me with his googled words and try to seem like he's the smartest one in this situation, when in reality you can read and go along your day as me being another hater, remember chucky, haters are your motivators, you and Xd are a bunch of aussies)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread