Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sphinx | $30 | Script Executor

Discussion on Sphinx | $30 | Script Executor within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/24/2018, 06:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
If anyone is interested in Sphinx, now or whenever, and are concerned about a few things he stated, you're more than welcome to ask me via PM or Discord. I simply have nothing to hide and that'll always stay factual.

I will not waste my time on a user who is nothing but salty and immature. He simply got blacklisted for a product he received for free. He lied, annoyed me and my friends on purpose and is just getting salty over something that's his own fault.

Thanks.
Old 05/24/2018, 22:10   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the kid going ham that lowkeyblue guy in discord ? If yes he's annoying and a ******, I enjoyed his bs from time to time but yeah he prolly deserved to be banned from Sphinx.

Sphinx is a legit product btw, working good no bans so far (been using for ~4 weeks).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 22:56   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 261
Rumpelstiltskin - Yesterday at 10:55
Hey sorry for the late response. Been very busy. If you're interested in purchasing Sphinx, it's not on sale at this current date but I plan to sell next week.
Old 05/25/2018, 04:08   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkloc View Post
Rumpelstiltskin - Yesterday at 10:55
Hey sorry for the late response. Been very busy. If you're interested in purchasing Sphinx, it's not on sale at this current date but I plan to sell next week.
Hype!
Old 05/25/2018, 14:45   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice work here Lowkeyblue, though i think at least 4 or 5 sunglasses emojis would have made the reply even better.

>Claims that Chucky called Americans "Pigs" and Canadians "Bag milk drinkers" without showing any proof
>lol

Do you know what racism is? I'm sure saying something as small as saying someone drinks milk from a ******* bag isn't being racist. That is not racism.

>Calls Chucky a racist for saying these sorts of things that you don't have any evidence of but then you yourself call me and him "aussies" on purpose to annoy us because you know we get annoyed by it and it is actually offensive to us which is literally mocking and demeaning another race or culture i.e racism.

Totally sounds like you're the one in the right here. Totally.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2018, 13:57   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love to buy it as soon as its buyable again. Anyway to get in Discord? I have the Money ready.
Old 05/27/2018, 17:21   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah me and @ are definitely in some big conspiracy to bring down your cheat empire!

^^ That's definitely more likely than us just giving negative feedback, as per our opinions and interactions with you.
Old 05/27/2018, 17:30   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdecksdeexd View Post
Nice work here Lowkeyblue, though i think at least 4 or 5 sunglasses emojis would have made the reply even better.

>Claims that Chucky called Americans "Pigs" and Canadians "Bag milk drinkers" without showing any proof
>lol

Do you know what racism is? I'm sure saying something as small as saying someone drinks milk from a fucking bag isn't being racist. That is not racism.

>Calls Chucky a racist for saying these sorts of things that you don't have any evidence of but then you yourself call me and him "aussies" on purpose to annoy us because you know we get annoyed by it and it is actually offensive to us which is literally mocking and demeaning another race or culture i.e racism.

Totally sounds like you're the one in the right here. Totally.
ooh look its his best friend the aussie riding him once more, grow up you pest freshman, you're a bad boy, insert sunglasses emoji, thats why I blocked you first stop being so salty you aussie! !

**let me insert > as well so I look like some smart condescending guy to prove my point!!**
>>>> > >> >> insert here >> insert here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
Yeah me and @ are definitely in some big conspiracy to bring down your cheat empire!

^^ That's definitely more likely than us just giving negative feedback, as per our opinions and interactions with you.
He's the type of person to give you the cheat to make you turn on someone like myself for exposing him and giving him a fat roast !
Old 05/28/2018, 07:54   #39

Quote:

Good for you. I don't see what I have done wrong. You've stated your opinions yet you're STILL attacking me just for not liking you. Wow, you're pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowkeyHash View Post
ooh look its his best friend the aussie riding him once more, grow up you pest freshman, you're a bad boy, insert sunglasses emoji, thats why I blocked you first stop being so salty you aussie! !

**let me insert > as well so I look like some smart condescending guy to prove my point!!**
>>>> > >> >> insert here >> insert here.

He's the type of person to give you the cheat to make you turn on someone like myself for exposing him and giving him a fat roast !
Autism has become an epidemic. Stop getting so salty over something that's your fault. It's pathetic.
Old 05/28/2018, 08:07   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowkeyHash View Post
1. Attempting to insult me and Chucky instead of actually refuting points. (which you can't by the way since you don't have any evidence)

2. I'm not salty at all, i'm actually taking this at a more formal matter than you. You're acting immature and pathetic. You resort to insulting us based of some kind of corrupt logic. Sounds like you're the one that's salty. We all know you tried to suck Chucky off when he banned you from the discord. And yes, he DID ban you, I saw with my own eyes and it's in the audit logs. You didn't leave.

3. There's no way to prove who blocked who first, so why does this even matter to you who blocks who first.

4. It's not 'riding', it's called standing up for a friend being attacked by a psychopath.

5. I used sunglasses emojis to literally MOCK YOU. That's not being salty at all, dumbass.

6. I'm not trying to be condescending or something towards you by using greentext arrows, i was just laying out my text in a way for you to actually get it through your thick skull.

If you're going to try 'roast' or 'ruin his repuation' try harder sweetie . We all know you're trying your best but come back with some actual evidence of the claims you make.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2018, 11:12   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 165
Chucky has done nothing wrong you are just annoying kid and u kept being annoying so u got blacklisted we know that the only friend u had was Chucky and now u have no friends so you are crying cuz u got mad shut up kid. I also wanna say that Chucky is doing a really good job on his script exec he is helping every1 who needs help, also he is being really nice towards everybody who isnt an annoying kid who keeps on @ for every little unfunny thing, and i can also say that personally i needed help about his script exec and he has helped me so much he was on screen share with me for an hour just trying to fix my problem i really dont think any1 else would do that for some1 who has had so many problems i can personally say that i would have given up at that point but chucky didnt and that just showes how much he cares about people that buy his script exec and that are being nice to him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2018, 20:29   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevChucky View Post
I don't see what I have done wrong.
Quote:
Wow, you're pathetic.
Quote:
Autism has become an epidemic.
I'm not sure if you're a bit slow, very unaware of yourself or just don't know how business/consumer relations work...
Old 05/28/2018, 21:15   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 165
but he didnt buy it of him
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2018, 23:23   #44

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're a bit slow, very unaware of yourself or just don't know how business/consumer relations work...
Think what you want and keep your ignorance, I'm not going to waste my time with stupidity.
Old 05/29/2018, 02:38   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Think what you want and keep your ignorance, I'm not going to waste my time with stupidity.
Have you thought at any point what would have happened if your first answer to my post would have been "Sorry, I thought you for someone else. I readded you, very sorry for the inconvenience"?

If you can't figure out what would have happened, let me tell you: I would have either deleted my post or posted an apology post. Simple!

But your tactic of insulting and attacking potential and even your own customers seems to be working very well, keep it up!
Closed Thread