Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cross Session, Loader - Attached Injectors w/Template Tracers, For x86 & x64 Execu...

Discussion on Cross Session, Loader - Attached Injectors w/Template Tracers, For x86 & x64 Execu... within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cross Session, Loader - Attached Injectors w/Template Tracers, For x86 & x64 Execu...

Selling: Cross Session, Loader - Attached Injectors w/Template Tracers, For x86 & x64 Executables.

Price: $200 USD, per download w/support over skype for any questions you may have.

Currently, I only accept PayPal. I will send an Invoice to your email.

Current Operating Systems Supported:
Code:
	Windows 7  - x64 & x86 Supported. 
        Windows 8  - x86 & x64 Supported.
	Windows 10 - x86 & x64 Supported.
You can add me to your Skype: Debug Mechanic

You can also pm me on the board with your Skype Info and/or Email Information if you're interested.

================================================== ======================================

The definition of Cross Session can be explained by the following:

A gentle introduction to Sessions:

Each program you have on your computer, when executed is considered a process. A process is a program which is being executed. Each process is the program code, a collection of threads, and other resources relating to the program.

Each process in Windows belongs to a single user who started that process, and each process also belongs to something called a Session. Each Session in Windows hosts a collection of processes, windows, Window Stations, Desktops, and several other resources including Services.

You can see a list of all of the processes on your computer by going into Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) and clicking on the "Processes" tab. In this list you can see the Username of the user who started the process and also the Session that the process belongs to. By default Windows will not show you the Session each process belongs to but you can easily see it by clicking on the View menu item and then "Select Columns..." Turn on the option "Session ID".

Each process belongs to exactly 1 Session and each Session has a Session ID which identifies it. You cannot change a process' Session after the process is started. In Task Manager you will see at least 1 Session if you are using an operating system below Windows Vista and you will see at least 2 Sessions if you are using an operating system of Vista or above.

In Windows you are not limited to that initial number of Sessions though. There can be many different Sessions, there is a limit that can be reached but we'll say for the sake of conversation that you can potentially have infinite Sessions.

If you're using Vista or above, the first Session, Session 0 is where all of the NT services are started. The second Session above 0 is where the first logged on user's programs will be started.

More Sessions than what I mentioned will occur anytime you have multiple users logged into the same machine. You can have multiple users logged into the same machine via Terminal Services, Remote Desktop, or multi user logins onto the same machine via switch-user. For each additional login operation that you make, a new Session is made.

More information on Sessions can be found here:
Ref:

================================================== ======================================

The Toolbox Loader has the following interface:

Code:
Toolbox Build v1.0 -- By DebugMechanic

Usage:
        --help    : Print Usage...
        --exe     : (Exe To Trace) -- Ex. C:\Victim_EXE_Location\Victim.exe
        --dll     : (Tracer Dll)   -- Ex. C:\Custom_DLL_Location\Custom.dll

Press any key to continue . . .
How you would use it:

x64 Test :
Code:
Toolbox.exe --exe "C:\Windows\notepad.exe" --dll "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\Sandbox_Mechanics\x64\Debug\x64_UM_Tracer.dll"
x86 Test :
Code:
Toolbox.exe --exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\HxD\HxD.exe" --dll "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\Sandbox_Mechanics\Debug\x86_UM_Tracer.dll"
As you can see from the locations above. I used Visual Studio 2013.

You will need the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013" found here:

The Toolbox Loader will take your sample and figure out if it is x86 or x64. Once figured out, it will extract the proper injector and layout the proper command line options and inject a dll of your choosing into the created process.

I supply a tracer dll, that will give you a basic layout of how you can build your own tracer.
The tracer dll, will log all the Windows APIs once you add your own code to the template.

The dll, could be a tracer dll for analysis or a dll for game hacking.

More Updates Following The Next Few Hours...

-Debug
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2017, 02:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
+ Rep. I know him now for about a year. He is a well expirenced coder who worked already for several anti-virus companys. He is also well kown on UC as Tickle.
Old 11/21/2017, 18:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This looks very well done, i am surprised with such a unique method you are only selling for 200$

I assume this is more for buyers who want to look legit