Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARK Cheat Providers Review | New to ark cheating? Look here.

Discussion on ARK Cheat Providers Review | New to ark cheating? Look here. within the ARK: Survival Evolved Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
ARK Cheat Review

Hello Guys,
As a guy who've tried a lot of different cheats for ark and have seen how the cheating community for ark has grown a lot the recent months, I've provided a completely unbiased review on all of them, looking to expand this list.

Baunticheats: 6/10 - Only ESP
lacking quite a lot of stuff. Dinos levels do not get updated and shows their original level when they were tamed. The esp should show pin code to all inventories that requires so, but does also not work.
Esp does not show current tribe or if the dino is tamed or not. It is very cheap considering it is BE undetected. Would only go for this if on a very low budget.
Support: 7/10
Support responds fast, though they seem mad for asking a few questions.
Link:

UPDATE:
BC got me banned after 5 days of usage and status was never updated on the page.

Rusban - CDHack/Magic Cheat: 6/10
If you were to buy this, buy it from a reseller. Rusban does not provide very good support and it can be hard to understand him.
He has improved a lot from "CDHack" which were pretty much the first ark hack on elitepvpers. Pretty low-budget has the huge downside of being kicked every 15 mins, this can interfere quite a lot when pvping. Also used to get detected quite often.
He gets the high rating because of all the cool misc features he got.
Support: 2/10
Rusban does really not provide any support. sometimes he might, buy from a reseller if you are considering it.

Link:

Disarray: 7/10
Been quite long since I last used this, maybe 3-4 months. But heard not much changed. ESP and Aimbot worked pretty flawlessly, downside is how often it gets detected.
Support: 9/10
They used to respond quite fast and with no issues, they treat customers well.

Link:

Addictedcheats - There's bunch of resellers for it under different names: 5/10
Used this also a while ago, while I have seen massive updates to it recently. Take this one with a grain of salt.
ESP had pretty much no issues. Aimbot did not really work that well hit maybe 2/8 shots. Used to get detected often.
Support: 8/10
If you are in their discord you get support quite fast although they ain't many admins.

Link:

Quantumcheats: 5/10
Also been a while since I used this, will update if I get around trying it again. Worked fine. Hella detected. <- Take it with a grain of salt
Pretty much same support service as addicted.

Link:

Intelligent-aiming/IA: 7-8/10
Support: 9/10 (After sale support when you get invited to private discord is way better, then pre-purchase support)
ESP - 8/10: Clean, works as it should. The big downside for me is the lag spikes that can suddenly occur, dropping me to around 3-7 fps.
Aimbot works very well, this is an external cheat, make sure you got good specs that can run ark well. Silent aim did not work for me, insta crash almost. Can't speak on that aspect.

Intelligent-aiming also sudden stops working and the cheat crashes, requiring you to restart the game to reinject. This can get pretty annoying. The upload/download only works for dinos and not items.
I got banned using IA after 5 days, heard it was undetected for maybe a month before that. Maybe I got unlucky.

Link:

- Proofcore next, hopefully.

Before buying a cheat make sure:
- The dev knows the game and has played ARK for a while.
- Make sure to read what others are saying about their support, especially after they've purchased.

What can you use this guide for?
- Which cheat to buy next, if you are stuck inbetween 2 cheat providers.
- If you are new to ark cheating, use this as a base to get some knowledge from.

Lmk what other cheat providers you guys would like me to try out.

To admins:
There was no other place to put this list and I wanted to help new comers. If not allowed please let me know.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2021, 01:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 573
Why'd you remove it? This would've been extremely useful public information.
Old 12/30/2021, 02:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrust View Post
Why'd you remove it? This would've been extremely useful public information.
I'll post it back. I am editing it soo I do not 'disturb' anyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2022, 13:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi

Which is the 1 that you recommend the most?

Are there any hacks that are private with limited slots, which will be safer?
Old 01/03/2022, 16:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3nnyY View Post
Hi

Which is the 1 that you recommend the most?

Are there any hacks that are private with limited slots, which will be safer?
I wrote this soo the reader can decide for themselves what they want, to stay as unbiased as possible.

In the end it comes down to your budget and if you are gonna use it on main account or smurf.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2022, 19:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is very good information.

Thank you so much. please keep updating.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2022, 12:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
Hello Guys,
As a guy who've tried a lot of different cheats for ark and have seen how the cheating community for ark has grown a lot the recent months, I've provided a completely unbiased review on all of them, looking to expand this list.

Baunticheats: 6/10 - Only ESP
lacking quite a lot of stuff. Dinos levels do not get updated and shows their original level when they were tamed. The esp should show pin code to all inventories that requires so, but does also not work.
Esp does not show current tribe or if the dino is tamed or not. It is very cheap considering it is BE undetected. Would only go for this if on a very low budget.
Support: 7/10
Support responds fast, though they seem mad for asking a few questions.

UPDATE:
BC got me banned after 5 days of usage and status was never updated on the page.

Rusban - CDHack/Magic Cheat: 6/10
If you were to buy this, buy it from a reseller. Rusban does not provide very good support and it can be hard to understand him.
He has improved a lot from "CDHack" which were pretty much the first ark hack on elitepvpers. Pretty low-budget has the huge downside of being kicked every 15 mins, this can interfere quite a lot when pvping. Also used to get detected quite often.
He gets the high rating because of all the cool misc features he got.
Support: 2/10
Rusban does really not provide any support. sometimes he might, buy from a reseller if you are considering it.

Disarray: 7/10
Been quite long since I last used this, maybe 3-4 months. But heard not much changed. ESP and Aimbot worked pretty flawlessly, downside is how often it gets detected.
Support: 9/10
They used to respond quite fast and with no issues, they treat customers well.

Addictedcheats - There's bunch of resellers for it under different names: 5/10
Used this also a while ago, while I have seen massive updates to it recently. Take this one with a grain of salt.
ESP had pretty much no issues. Aimbot did not really work that well hit maybe 2/8 shots. Used to get detected often.
If you are in their discord you get support quite fast although they ain't many admins.

Quantumcheats: 5/10
Also been a while since I used this, will update if I get around trying it again. Worked fine. Hella detected. <- Take it with a grain of salt
Pretty much same support service as addicted.

Intelligent-aiming/IA: 7-8/10
Support: 9/10 (After sale support when you get invited to private discord is way better, then pre-purchase support)
ESP - 8/10: Clean, works as it should. The big downside for me is the lag spikes that can suddenly occur, dropping me to around 3-7 fps.
Aimbot works very well, this is an external cheat, make sure you got good specs that can run ark well. Silent aim did not work for me, insta crash almost. Can't speak on that aspect.

Intelligent-aiming also sudden stops working and the cheat crashes, requiring you to restart the game to reinject. This can get pretty annoying. The upload/download only works for dinos and not items.
I got banned using IA after 5 days, heard it was undetected for maybe a month before that. Maybe I got unlucky.

- Proofcore next, hopefully.

Before buying a cheat make sure:
- The dev knows the game and has played ARK for a while.
- Make sure to read what others are saying about their support, especially after they've purchased.

What can you use this guide for?
- Which cheat to buy next, if you are stuck inbetween 2 cheat providers.
- If you are new to ark cheating, use this as a base to get some knowledge from.

Lmk what other cheat providers you guys would like me to try out.

To admins:
There was no other place to put this list and I wanted to help new comers. If not allowed please let me know.
Can you add their website too? As i can't find some of them..
Thank You
Old 01/05/2022, 22:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3nnyY View Post
Can you add their website too? As i can't find some of them..
Thank You
Ill try to do soo.
Old 01/08/2022, 07:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proofcore is good for being UD but the methods arent updated sadly but BE will never ever touch u
Old 01/27/2022, 14:16   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wait for proofcore review.
Old 01/27/2022, 23:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcharachai View Post
wait for proofcore review.
From my knowledge: (Ain't tested yet)

Undetected for a long time, got no exploits like upload anywhere etc soo that sucks. Aimbot is pretty meh and esp does it job for pvp.