Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Primatecentral ark cheat[Quality Support]✔️AIMBOT, ESP, SILENT AIM, FREECAM, LVL HACK

Discussion on Primatecentral ark cheat[Quality Support]✔️AIMBOT, ESP, SILENT AIM, FREECAM, LVL HACK within the ARK: Survival Evolved Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1679
Talking Primatecentral ark cheat[Quality Support]✔️AIMBOT, ESP, SILENT AIM, FREECAM, LVL HACK

Information
Quote:

This is the most advance cheat for ark I've ever distributed yet "Yes this is a distrubted cheat but my pricings are the same as the whole saler" You will not regret buying a whole month of this cheat as you can read the feature list yourself and be amazed how far ark hacks have come, This ark cheat also get concurrent updates.
Features

Payments Accepted
Full Version NO KICK (5 day delay ban Currently)
Stripe/BTC
30 days — $59.95
7 days — $26.95
Trial Version KICK AFTER 5 MINUTES IN A BATTLEYE SERVER (No kick on non-battleye servers)
Stripe/BTC
30 days Stripe — $15.95
7 days — $11.95
Windows version
Stripe/BTC
30 days Stripe — $29.95

Listed under Lorisoidea as ark
DELIVERY AUTOMATIC; KEY DELIVERED ON PAYMENT!

Requirements
Quote:
  • Supported OS / Supported OS: Only Windows 10
  • Required Windows version: 21H1, 20H2, 2004, 1909, 1903 only;

Discord located on top of the website
Media

Discord located on top of the website
Old 10/28/2021, 14:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
When was the last time this was detected? I am looking for a very safe cheat to use.
Old 10/28/2021, 16:49   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottj07 View Post
When was the last time this was detected? I am looking for a very safe cheat to use.
— 09/29/2021
Prior to this it was undetected for 4 months
Old 10/29/2021, 21:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
isn't this adspro1 ark cheat?

If it is, I do not recommend
Old 11/09/2021, 21:33   #5

Talking Response back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
isn't this adspro1 ark cheat?

If it is, I do not recommend
Any reasoning why you do not recommend?
I would like to now what happened and why you are unsatisfied with the product thanks.
Old 11/10/2021, 21:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimateCentral View Post
Any reasoning why you do not recommend?
I would like to now what happened and why you are unsatisfied with the product thanks.
Used it multiple times, it gets detected often.

EDIT: To clarify, I used it a while ago
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2021, 21:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
Used it multiple times, it gets detected often.
It has only been detected once. (Last time it lasted 6 months) - 4 months private 2 months public

The current standing of the cheat is undetected for 1 month
I do not see an issue with detections this past month either we are solid and good.
Old 11/10/2021, 21:31   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know this is cap. No way to prove it tho. Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2021, 03:19   #9

{+} only alpha etc
Added to new updated
Old 12/09/2021, 23:20   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using this ark cheat for a while the quality is great it has an amazing aimbot and the support from the staff team is awesome I never get issues and when I do they get fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2022, 17:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was interested in testing one of the cheats primal provides so i dmed him to ask him a question and got back a cocky sarcastic reply i then responded asking a different question and got no message back for 36 hours. yet on this forum he comes across like a decent guy. from my experience if the owner is a **** stay away from his cheats thats what i will be doing i recommend people do the same.

ontop of that why would anyone wanna play ark when your getting kicked every 15 mins youll just die 24/7

brought a week so i can review the product itself, crashes alot aswell as the 15 min dissconect ontop of that the aimbot causes your screen to freeze everytime you shoot cant save the settings and primal is a reseller so your paying extra money stay away.
Old 01/06/2022, 23:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acapella12 View Post
I was interested in testing one of the cheats primal provides so i dmed him to ask him a question and got back a cocky sarcastic reply then responded asking a different question and got no message back for 36 hours. yet on this forum, he comes across like a decent guy. from my experience if the owner is a dick stay away from his cheats that's what I will be doing I recommend people do the same.

on top of that why would anyone wanna play ark when you getting kicked every 15 mins you'll just die 24/7

brought a week so I can review the product itself, crashes a lot as well as the 15 main disconnect on top of that the aimbot causes your screen to freeze every time you shoot cant save the settings and primal is a reseller so your paying extra money stays away.
I am going to address everything and apologize for the sarcastic response as I remember who this is and I do recall it being pretty cocky.

I try my hardest to respond to everyone sometimes I see a message while I'm doing other things and it gets put off to the side and forgotten about and a flux of messages come in and burry your message or I get a message while I am not awake since I am from America my Timezone is different from people coming from this site.
I have a ticket system and I am way better at responding to them instead of messages directly to my discord account.

Quote:
On top of that why would anyone wanna play ark when you getting kicked every 15 mins you'll just die 24/7
Listed on Primatecentral it says 30-minute kick now this 15-minute kick is unknown and I will not know unless I'm told and I will relay all the critical information back to the dev to be fixed.

that the aimbot causes your screen to freeze every time you shoot cant save the settings and primal is a reseller so your paying extra money stays away.

the aimbot freezing is from messing with hitscan and making the number large.
I didn't develop how the aimbot works but I will put in feedback to make it more user-friendly
saving settings will not be done for security reasons.

Yes, I am a reseller and you are more than welcome to use crypto from the official seller.
As a reseller, I take a service fee to use stripe.

I am also gonna offer you a refund just send me your order id in my discord ()
Or
Join my discord make a ticket I will fix everything and re-compensate your key. ()
Old 04/27/2022, 09:27   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is the difference between trial and full?
Old 04/28/2022, 20:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatarop View Post
What is the difference between trial and full?
Trial will kick after 5 minutes of playtime and full will not kick.
Old 06/23/2022, 16:57   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

working on Win 11?

Tags
ark hack