Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold dupe hack?

Discussion on Gold dupe hack? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold dupe hack?

Anyone have some link for gold dupe hacks?
Or maybe *** mode hack and one hit kill hack,
I seen them on some web sites but u need to pay for acc.
Old 10/24/2007, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
the websites your talking about are most likely scams. the only why to do that is to hack the server, people that say other wise let them make a hack and prove it works, until then i don't believe anyone released any such hacks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gold dupe hack
05/04/2009 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
is there any gold dupe hack?
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?
dupe/gold hack
07/27/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
where can i buy it?:)
How hack or dupe gold I need help
07/21/2008 - Archlord - 13 Replies
:) Hello all need help I want to know how to make gold very quickly because I did not raise costs if they do not have gold lvl'm 59 and I do not have to I could make a new team Unearth ask help from desperate here hope their responses :( so a dupe or hack item of gold or preferably gold Look at this greeting :p sorry for me inglis i argentin Look Video ARCHLORD DUPE FINALLY DISCLOSED - archlord, dupe, hack, finally, ii - Dailymotion Zeige anderen Deine Videos