Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create your own Private Server Tutorial.

Discussion on Create your own Private Server Tutorial. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/21/2011, 10:59   #736

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaNeZ666 View Post
help,

ok so now i connected my PC server to my modem-directly !!!
my ISP is NOT blocking any ports !
the pc server is running on 127.0.0.1 (standard), 127.0.0.1 is listed in oracle(ora92) and in databese!
from server PC client can connect chararter select and play! everything OK !
running windows server 2003
---
i went to my other PC laptop connected to my neighboors internet (wirelles), its the same ISP(doesent mather). i connect to my server login OK i see my gameserver OK, i see my character OK when i select character and login SERVER CONNECTION ENDED !!! ((((((((((((((((((

WHY ALWAYS THIS ERROR???
FIREWALL ON SERVERSIDE IS OFF !!!! NO ANTIVIRUS OR PROTECTION WHAT SO EVER !!!!

so can anyone explain what am i doing wrong???
must the server run on 127.0.0.1 or on my external IP (tried virtualy once loginserver crashed:/// ) ???

thy

YOU need open port 4277 for client or change it in client[is just from client...i search to change this port i think is in server folder(c:\archlord\world\server or in this folder c\archlord\etc\spline...if you found it change to port 80,8080,443,etc..try this... all have same probklems and we use hamachi...
Old 02/21/2011, 11:07   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernan View Post
i still need help

hernan...i think you need put corect the ini filles..or edit corect...first time i was having same problem..you can open database?[navicat to see tables?]...try this if service is not started : right clik on my computer,select manage then select services and applications and look there if oracle service is started if not start it manual..the service OracleServiceACCOUNT need start if is stopped ! then try again look at my tutorial..i posted an tutorial how make works more items and with mixed ep2 filles >>go back with 2-3 page to find my little tutorial
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 11:08   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
YOU need open port 4277 for client or change it in client[is just from client...i search to change this port i think is in server folder(c:\archlord\world\server or in this folder c\archlord\etc\spline...if you found it change to port 80,8080,443,etc..try this... all have same probklems and we use hamachi...
ok must i change settings for hamachi??
it always show in hamachi yellow triangle with ! and it say problem with network adapter...
on client side i use the virtual ip from hamachi or? like alefclient.exe /L5.135.173.117 ?
what i must change that hamachi will run OK ?

thy

---------
ok hamachi running ok now alll green no triange everything ok,
server connection ended, hamachi doesent work for me

nlgames client, alefclient /Lip:11002 FAIL
same problem as original IP

when i start loginserver i must always disable connection, then when server is UP and running i enable my connection... IS THIS PROBLEM? anyway to run server woithout disable/enable ?
Old 02/21/2011, 12:54   #739

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
hernan...i think you need put corect the ini filles..or edit corect...first time i was having same problem..you can open database?[navicat to see tables?]...try this if service is not started : right clik on my computer,select manage then select services and applications and look there if oracle service is started if not start it manual..the service OracleServiceACCOUNT need start if is stopped ! then try again look at my tutorial..i posted an tutorial how make works more items and with mixed ep2 filles >>go back with 2-3 page to find my little tutorial
i have already running these services :
OracleMTSRecoveryService
OracleOraHome92Agent
OracleOraHome92TNSListener
OracleServiceAccount

and not running:
OracleOraHome92ClientCache Manual
OracleOraHome92HTTPServer Automatic
OracleOraHome92PagingServer Manual
OracleOraHome92SNMPPPeerEcapsulator
Manual
OracleOraHome92SNMPPPeerMasterAgent Manual

and what u said about inis i didnt understood XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
herman what problem you have? i can help you if you whant,whit something
my problem is that CAL_loginserver and CAL_relayserver keeps crashing and restarting :/
and CAL_worldserver says that step 2 failed

cheers
Old 02/21/2011, 16:39   #740

@ Hernan: I added u, it must be something very simple that u missed tough, i will be there in 2 hours Don't miss me ! xD

@ Karaoc: Add me on msn, we will talk for forum, it will be online in some days. (about 6 days if all goes well)

@ al3css: You have no problems with connection server ended? You have modem - router with NAT enabled ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 17:45   #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
@ Hernan: I added u, it must be something very simple that u missed tough, i will be there in 2 hours Don't miss me ! xD
kay
Old 02/21/2011, 22:04   #742

Quote:

@ Karaoc: Add me on msn, we will talk for forum, it will be online in some days. (about 6 days if all goes well)

@ al3css: You have no problems with connection server ended? You have modem - router with NAT enabled ?
yes..and i`m using hamachi lol..
Old 02/22/2011, 00:12   #743

ahahahahah i got it working xD
i checked feldunost guide again and im so dumb that i didnt notice 1 word lol XD

thanks feldunost
Old 02/22/2011, 10:27   #744

Quote:
ahahahahah i got it working xD
i checked feldunost guide again and im so dumb that i didnt notice 1 word lol XD

thanks feldunost

Ah ?

Plus i totally forgot to connect for helping u ... xD

It was what in fact ?

Quote:
yes..and i`m using hamachi lol..
Okay, to think that only few teams succeeded to allow external connections, it must be something special ...

I think really that the old server files should be used alone (for testing) since infra doesn't answer me ...
Old 02/22/2011, 11:21   #745

i got no succces with external connections till now, hamachi also fail...
Old 02/22/2011, 12:41   #746

Quote:
Ah ?

It was what in fact ?
the server was trying to login to database as system and it needed to login as alef

edit : 2 screens
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC110222-093235.jpg (354.4 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg SC110222-093915.jpg (404.7 KB, 133 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 14:43   #747

nice, I'm currently working with siege system, I succeeded to the area around the castles as dangerous battlefield, is now an idea which file to edit to remove mob from the field around castles?
Old 02/22/2011, 15:24   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxsrb View Post
nice, I'm currently working with siege system, I succeeded to the area around the castles as dangerous battlefield, is now an idea which file to edit to remove mob from the field around castles?

=> Maybe we need to launch siege with GM mode ?

/siege Tullan

Or search the ID of the commander who register guilds who want to participate to the siege. And spawn the commander with GM command:

/spawn 1 idofthecommander

Quote:
the server was trying to login to database as system and it needed to login as alef
Just lol ...
Old 02/22/2011, 15:47   #749

hernan it would be nice to explain how you added the arena

Quote:
=> Maybe we need to launch siege with GM mode ?
/siege Tullan
Or search the ID of the commander who register guilds who want to participate to the siege. And spawn the commander with GM command:
/spawn 1 idofthecommander
I will try and the when I get home from work
Old 02/22/2011, 16:00   #750

Quote:
Ah ?

It was what in fact ?

Okay, to think that only few teams succeeded to allow external connections, it must be something special ...

I think really that the old server files should be used alone (for testing) since infra doesn't answer me ...

nop the old serverfiles is same look what si the problem..all emulators works only with 127.0.0.1 aka 192.168.*** ipis..thats the problem..the real ip like 255.265.23.1 never work on this emulators only for official serverfiles..you can accept all connections then now we need another modem , a new modem...with all ports oppened.. and try again the eror i opened port 52777,4722,4277,alot of ports in my router,restart router then i cheked and nothink..port is closed .....

i think u need change some ports in client! sure i`m sure is from client ....the ports is from client not from server if we change the port 4277 we can connect to the server with this client btw my problem is were i can open ports in client xD