Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create your own Private Server Tutorial.

Discussion on Create your own Private Server Tutorial. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/18/2011, 00:16   #661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Okey...i get some items and armors works...without xcrash!btw i need translate them but..this is not a problem..
i get xcrash only at gold/platinum/silver chest when i open it..i get ballons..and same error xcrash....

here i get some screens from lvl 72 armors/85 and 85 weapons...soon level 90 armors

Edit1:I will introduce pets..and i need make some tests...all cc items works...i got passports for SiegeCastle.... soon more passports... and new stuff..
He alec3ss can you tell us how you did guard armor and espcially how you got lvl 85 wep working some of you are real smart at this stuff some of us just go with what people say, so if you can please tell us what you did or you can upload the itemtable,itemtable.ini,etc.. that you modifed

Thank you
Old 02/18/2011, 00:43   #662

i changed itemtemplate.ini from celestia folder with another from a chinese episode 4 and i add some items there..... ..i changed some items in itemdatatable.txt in serverside is easy :P\

NEED episode 1 !!!!CLIENT!!! hellp me i dont have premium account for Megaupload!
Old 02/18/2011, 02:07   #663

Can you tell me exactly what you did because when i change itemtemplate.ini or itemdatable server crashes or to make it easier upload the files you modifyied
Old 02/18/2011, 03:56   #664

Al3css Please Make a tut,
Step By Step,
And I will Make a video Tut after.
Old 02/18/2011, 04:40   #665

Mustlrd,k you dont need to change itemdatable on server side,and if you do you need to be descripted,and second,will work only once after pc restart fail,login server will not start corectly.you need only a itemtemplate made by some chinese guys ( it have some like 13,6mb) almost all items work whit that,sad but true,new items=fail it will not work,everithing that you whant to add at client side will crash nothing work,we have new race in those files,but you cant get it to work,client is to.......only crash crash crash every time when you try to add something new,this server files will remain ep2 for ever,Infrazerox know this problem much better then me
edit1 Herman had right about alefclient.exe,another alefclient,exe will not work,only celestia ones work,thats meen not other clients no other maps,not others items ,noting,reediting ui and 1024 files will not help,fkmaybe will be in some tine some new updates for server side,until then cheers,and i wish you a very good luck, (retired realized the true form of truth abouth this svfiles ( )
Old 02/18/2011, 10:04   #666

I can't Encrypt INI files, can anybody help me please?
Old 02/18/2011, 10:12   #667

Raduelvis..its your problem but if you get 3-5 clients and modify you can get some new items and a new client..

Look what iv done:

First i will tell you im not using the INI from celestia!First if you look at Merchant npc in tullan you will se is modified total!And!1 item doesnt work Lucky Charm but this is not a problem i will solve this problem in another day !
I use the oldserverfiles!How look here!I copy all celestia update[not INI folder] to old server files.I replace all . you need put CharBlock.txt from celestia ini folder to old server files INI folder,DatabaseInit folder need copy from celestia ini folder and put in Old serverfiles in ini folder,edit DatabaseInit like you know .Btw if you see the new weapons,items you need download the Itemtemplate.ini and put in your Client [the ini itemtemplate is in CHINESe to edit is HARd over 7000 items there...and webzen initemplate.ini is different than this old clients...if someone can hellp me to edit some items will be ok] You need delete the unuseful filles LOOK down at image i cant make a full tutorial now..im working so hard xD and i need to go to Driving School xD! cya..PRESS thx button if i helped you

Download 1 of this serverfiles from different private server!

Link1: [i swer they have wings..but we need the corect client to use it!]

Link2:

1:
2:
6:

Now im working at level 90-95 weapons and armors if succes! i will tell you xD!btw i think this is a good Step..level 85/72 weapons / armors works and alot of items like ballons!Santa gift!and others xD!!!

If you get a Client with swashbuckler!please send me the INI folder xD i can make it to works xD and btw i need make work the items from swashbuckler xD!

Now Hernan,or Gonecrazy[i know more about you little Sleepwalker :P]..this guys that dont want hellp us to Autocreate account or create account i know you guys was from CELESTIA and now...come here and say im not from celestia! I know you are from there:P :-? i think we need make some post private i will make a forum with Guides for Archlord and i invite there !And you guys from Cele if you want hellp us!Hellp us!if not not..sorry...i dont post more guides here..
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/18/2011, 11:25   #668

Quote:
i changed itemtemplate.ini from celestia folder with another from a chinese episode 4 and i add some items there..... ..i changed some items in itemdatatable.txt in serverside is easy :P\

NEED episode 1 !!!!CLIENT!!! hellp me i dont have premium account for Megaupload!

i upload client ep1 and give the link when is finish
Old 02/18/2011, 11:36   #669

ok karaoc
Old 02/18/2011, 14:19   #670

Quote:
Raduelvis..its your problem but if you get 3-5 clients and modify you can get some new items and a new client..

Look what iv done:

First i will tell you im not using the INI from celestia!First if you look at Merchant npc in tullan you will se is modified total!And!1 item doesnt work Lucky Charm but this is not a problem i will solve this problem in another day !
I use the oldserverfiles!How look here!I copy all celestia update[not INI folder] to old server files.I replace all . you need put CharBlock.txt from celestia ini folder to old server files INI folder,DatabaseInit folder need copy from celestia ini folder and put in Old serverfiles in ini folder,edit DatabaseInit like you know .Btw if you see the new weapons,items you need download the Itemtemplate.ini and put in your Client [the ini itemtemplate is in CHINESe to edit is HARd over 7000 items there...and webzen initemplate.ini is different than this old clients...if someone can hellp me to edit some items will be ok] You need delete the unuseful filles LOOK down at image i cant make a full tutorial now..im working so hard xD and i need to go to Driving School xD! cya..PRESS thx button if i helped you

Download 1 of this serverfiles from different private server!

Link1: [i swer they have wings..but we need the corect client to use it!]

Link2:

1:
2:
6:

Now im working at level 90-95 weapons and armors if succes! i will tell you xD!btw i think this is a good Step..level 85/72 weapons / armors works and alot of items like ballons!Santa gift!and others xD!!!

If you get a Client with swashbuckler!please send me the INI folder xD i can make it to works xD and btw i need make work the items from swashbuckler xD!

Now Hernan,or Gonecrazy[i know more about you little Sleepwalker :P]..this guys that dont want hellp us to Autocreate account or create account i know you guys was from CELESTIA and now...come here and say im not from celestia! I know you are from there:P :-? i think we need make some post private i will make a forum with Guides for Archlord and i invite there !And you guys from Cele if you want hellp us!Hellp us!if not not..sorry...i dont post more guides here..
can you upload on megaupload the server is demn slow :-/
Old 02/18/2011, 14:26   #671

max i cant now i have alot of work now srry...try to get the filles with FLASHGET!
Old 02/18/2011, 17:00   #672

hi again

server starts ok for me i guess thx to all of you

now i get this msg when i try to login i mean ROFLMAO

i have created my account >by hand< i just wrote what you see in the following pic, all the demanded fields to confirm query the rest i ignored, and i think in this is the problem but i dont see an age table anywhere :/
1. what is the easiest way to create an good account???
2. i use nlgames client to run game, wich is best for the stage that al3css you are in ? Cuz later ill try to new armor and stuff...

please help me
thy

ok thx to this from Fuldenost i figured out SICIALNO is age i think now i can login and move xD

Insert into ALEF.AMT_ACCOUNT (ACCOUNTID,PASSWORD) values ('Minera','waouw');

Insert into ALEF.AMT_MASTER (ACCOUNTID,EMAIL,SOCIALNO,CREATION_DATE,LAST_DATE, MODIFY_DATE,PHONE,MOBILE,ZIPCODE,ADDR1,ADDR2,SMS_Y N,EMAIL_YN,PENALTY_GBN,PAUSE_DATE,IP,LOGINCNT,NOMI NATOR,RPG_LEVEL,LONEY_AGREEYN,LONEY_CHARGEYN,SEX) values ('Minera','','18',to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),null,null,null,null,null,'N','N',' 0',null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null);

still 1 more thing
i use nlgames client to run game, wich is best for the stage that al3css you are in ? Cuz later ill try to new armor and stuff...

maybe a link to best client?

and best server files would be old server files from link of al3css??

thy
Old 02/18/2011, 19:11   #673

Download the celestia client is good
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2011, 19:16   #674

Quote:
Download the celestia client is good
i would but where, i dont have the file from time i played a little :/
and the torrent i found is dead..

you have a link to torrent or normal download?

thy man you been very helpfull
Old 02/18/2011, 19:38   #675

Quote:
k thx to this from Fuldenost i figured out SICIALNO is age i think now i can login and move xD

Insert into ALEF.AMT_ACCOUNT (ACCOUNTID,PASSWORD) values ('Minera','waouw');

Insert into ALEF.AMT_MASTER (ACCOUNTID,EMAIL,SOCIALNO,CREATION_DATE,LAST_DATE, MODIFY_DATE,PHONE,MOBILE,ZIPCODE,ADDR1,ADDR2,SMS_Y N,EMAIL_YN,PENALTY_GBN,PAUSE_DATE,IP,LOGINCNT,NOMI NATOR,RPG_LEVEL,LONEY_AGREEYN,LONEY_CHARGEYN,***) values ('Minera','','18',to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),to_timestamp('26/01/11','DD/MM/RR HH24:MI:SSXFF'),null,null,null,null,null,'N','N',' 0',null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null);
this is not from feldunost its from celestia(alrchlord rising)