Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archbot v2.0a

Discussion on Archbot v2.0a within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2007, 13:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
i think auto podding is an idear for 1.8... wehen health less than use button 1 at quickbar 1 .... the rest is n1
Old 10/18/2007, 17:14   #32

This bot sounds good an all but as many have told b4 me it just keeps targetting the mobs and never attacks? i enables autoloot and put target 1 monster b4 attaking and kill 3 b4 turning 180 degree and put attak 1 as button 3 cool down time 1.5 and quik slot 1(i have normal attak on buton 3). but when i press shift F9 the bit just keeps cycling through the targets and never actually attak anything can some one kindly explain to me wat i did wrong or can any1 plz post pic of ur config for a berzerker.. no need for advances stuff like buff and ransack just attaking 1 monster at a time ... tnx !
Old 10/18/2007, 19:55   #33

i can't dowload (
Old 10/19/2007, 05:47   #34

I can verify this bot works very nice, only main problem is it requires archlord to be top frame on windows... You can not do anything else while this is running as it is using keyboard controls... if you are on your desktop it will be tabbing , 1 , 2 ,3 etc... That may be why some think it just flips around...

Randomly I have seen it go off screen, but this is probably because of an anti virus updating or something, (Run the updates before you start ^^ and change options to your preference).

Sometimes I just disable my antivirus/pest patrol....
As I run comodo firewall - Free for personal use

and I use peer gaurdian 2 (this app can be a pain at times getting the initial setup done of what to allow and what not too, but when your all done its a blessing to have).

As far as times go; if a cooldown is 442 / Set the cooldown time to 444. If an attack is 1.7 cast time / set to 1.9 or 2.0 (.2 or .3 extra). With all that, the program runs great...
Old 10/19/2007, 13:26   #35

can someone pls make a .ini file for the bot so we won't have to enter setting every time we wanna farm?? pls
Old 10/20/2007, 02:06   #36

dude, you can save your settings via the "file" tab in the upper left corner of the window oO
Old 10/20/2007, 18:45   #37

can someone pleast upload a saved file of their saved config for a berserker to just target 1 monsters before attaking and turn after attaking 4 monsters and use only the normal attak... just the simple stuff nothing advanced plz plz plz
Old 10/21/2007, 02:22   #38

Problem,the bot works fine on the first kill but after that is goes crazy and targets the next mob, hits it once then targets another, hits that one once too until theres 5 mobs attacking you at the same time. any solution so that it only attacks one at a time?
Old 10/21/2007, 04:38   #39

mhhh yeah this is weird. The bot works normally for my knight, but when i try to set it up for my ele, it just cycles through all the monsters on-screen at a crazy fast speed, but it doesn't attack. weird. and also, has anyone gotten the pet codes to work? cuz they don't seem to work for me.
Old 10/21/2007, 10:23   #40

this is crtazy with the targeting and not attacking error.
at first it worked fine for bowth of my mages, but not i get thesame "error"
Old 10/21/2007, 11:08   #41

Yes Yes YES... i have used with ranger and hunter and ele-with pets,

~ You need to realize if your aoe hits one target with a mob around it, all of them are coming, but you have only technically targeted 1.
So try settings of 2/3 3/4 (these have worked best for me as targeting 4/5 can let your pots get eatin up rather quickly [ the /# = mobs before rotate I always set to 1 more than the target amount).

~ pet code has to be updated each new connection to the game or character switch.

~ Bot works best with Game in Windowed mode.

WINDOWED MODE (1024x768 only!)
#1st -- Go to game options set to 1024 x 768 16bit
(For some reason it wasnt working with 32 bit maybe just buggy for me)

#2nd -- Close game completely

#3rd -- Apply Options Listed below to your COption.ini file:

>LOCATION: C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Archlord\ini\COption.ini

> [Patch_Option] <
Width=1022
Height=766
OptionAutoInitialized=1
Windowed=1

> [Video_Option] <
AUTOTUNING=0

*** DO NOT Move the Archlord Window around, leave it where it starts at in the center of the screen. Open the bot program, and drag it so the title bar is just above the archlord bar, enter/load your settings (save if its 1st time, then click the archlord screen/bar and: Shift F9 to start it.

**You can not do anything else while this is running. The bot uses the keyboard, if you click anywhere, something pops up (Virus Scanner updates etc), it will go waCK!

~Disable any auto updating programs before you start.

~If you want to change a setting close it and then restart it, because once started the 10 second pause doesnt last long. (You can keep pushing F7 though to keep it paused -- 10seconds restarts each time you push it).

~ TiPS ~
Attack / Buff Skills: always add .3 (.2 if it works) seconds to the skill cast time.
-ExampleS:
Skill Cast Time = 1.7 Bot Cast Time Entry 2 (2.0)
Skill Cast Time = 1.9 Bot Cast Time Entry = 2.2

> [Buff Cast Times Same Method Applied] <

Buff COOLDOWNS: Add + 2 to the cooldown time.
-Example:
Buff Cooldown = 445 Bot Cooldown Entry = 447

The reason for adding time, is it protects against any lag and the skills time is technically .0# something more on some skills, & helps with picking up loot.

USE Regular attack on Skill Bar:
-- This is nice to fill in time between skills used.
-- Also, I think this also helps the bot pick up more items too, rather than missing them.
-- Great if your direct attacks convert to hp/mp.

~Explanation: If you are using 2 aoe/radius attacks;
- cast times is 2.5 seconds each = 5 seconds total
- cooldown is 6 (.##?) seconds from the 1st skill used & casted. So the second skill will take up 2.5 cast time (Cooldown time used up = 2.5 / You still need to use up 3.5 seconds before you get back to using the 1st skill again), You can then use normal attack in skill bar for the next 3 boxes Cast time 1.3 , 1.3 , 1.3 (or mix up the order). This makes the total skill time used after 1st casted, 6.4 seconds -- cooldown time all used up.

I know thats possibly confusing ^^ just read it a couple times slowly. ^__^

LAST NOTES:
~The Lens stone gets stuck on sometimes because you cant shut it off when being attacked, so if you are going afk, don't expect much use to be left on it.

~The Attacking Boss Only option doesn't work on outside bosses for me, not the ones I have been around (Maybe its meant for farming Asylum Bosses ^^).

~ This bot doesnt require any internet connection making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

With these settings the bot runs as perfect as it can for *me.
Good Luck & Hope this helps ^__^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2007, 02:07   #42

hmm ok, i'll try that out, thanks
Old 10/22/2007, 16:15   #43

Das Programm laüft einwandfreiund erklärt sich von selbst und laft auf der Deutschen version, habe aber auch ab un zu server disc... mh kann mir wer sagen ob die go 2 city funktion was bringt?
Old 10/22/2007, 18:01   #44

worked fine with me
Old 10/23/2007, 05:17   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeey View Post
Das Programm laüft einwandfreiund erklärt sich von selbst und laft auf der Deutschen version, habe aber auch ab un zu server disc... mh kann mir wer sagen ob die go 2 city funktion was bringt?
Dies hat macht gut mahlt gestartet und sucht durch. Sie finden Ihren Fleck und lassen es laufen. Keine Stadt kennzeichnet oder repariert.

English:
This bot does good grind and ransack. You find your spot and let it run. No town features or repair.
Closed Thread