Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord December Event

Discussion on Archlord December Event within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/24/2010, 18:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
i want minera to come back here :'(
/signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uplifter View Post
Maybe we are going to find a new Minera lol.
impossible
no one, not even i, can be better than miny
Old 12/25/2010, 04:46   #17

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
oh np
i wont i swear

no below you is the fail of the day

hate me more, i lust for it

anyway, at least you arnt comming back. shove your turkey blaster up your ass

(Whats a turkey Blaster?)

i am unstoppable =O
and just a pinch entertaining and informative (see below) ^__________^

atm webzen is trying to gather what people think are the biggest/worst bugs of archlord as ranked by the volunteers and the community to have them fixed.
(siege exploits, archlord bug and how gimp it is, skill block bug attk speed bug, wrong account login, theres your top 5)
also siege updates ofc as was mentioned in automatix's thread on wz forum

the transfer/merge thing has been kicked around (mostly by the vols, not so much the GMs. they are still kinda set on keeping things as is)

trying to fix the siege expliots (if anyone here is from archon, you know the greeks have been trying everything they can to be good... and its just not working out for 'em)

the guide was just released a couple days ago, check the main site on the bottom left, i think we did a pretty decent job at it. im proud. ( A guide that was no more informative then what was already in the guide section. waste of the volunteers time if you ask me, The only true real guide in this community is mine and the one that was posted by some other guild but the site is now down,Think I will make mine a pdf just to spite you Dagus)

we (vols) are trying to gather information ofc (as always) regarding the new stuff for 2011, but there isn't really anything of substance to obtain as of yet.

anyway, merry christmas you cheating glitching bastards
(you were and still are apart of this community only difference is you now have immunity to cheating through being a V don't think you are no better then any of these people here you and some others were one of the biggest known cheaters in the game that shyt don't change who you are just because now your a snitch)
<3
blah blah blah
Old 12/25/2010, 10:06   #18

elite*gold: 0
Dagus will be a transfer to stull?
Closed Thread