Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I LOVE NL GAMES

Discussion on I LOVE NL GAMES within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/21/2010, 23:50   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skre1th View Post
Didnt they say the chars/accounts get wiped since they were just for BETA TESTING. So as u see that kinda makes no sense. And most high lvls quit for new chars because they got nothing better to do than posing in town. No competition.
Thats why IMO pserver should have high xp and gold rates to reach the end game fun like pvping as fast as possible. If I want to spend hours of my lifetime on grinding I'll just go play failzen. np
+1
Old 12/23/2010, 05:23   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skre1th View Post
Didnt they say the chars/accounts get wiped since they were just for BETA TESTING. So as u see that kinda makes no sense. And most high lvls quit for new chars because they got nothing better to do than posing in town. No competition.
Thats why IMO pserver should have high xp and gold rates to reach the end game fun like pvping as fast as possible. If I want to spend hours of my lifetime on grinding I'll just go play failzen. np

True there exp rate could do more, and what i didnt liek there is that there is some guild called Angel of War, some wanabe Eyesofwar , there guild is full with players like carebear guild, if u pk there members, they get a gm on your ass and kill u , and there the only players on that server with summon orbs, even tho its a closed beta, means pk shoudnt be punished the hole game was designed to get money out of players but mostly get the best of the pvp in the game!

and i seen too many players with so called vip/gm armor items , trans rings with 3 slots and crazy stats, and players with 150% skill block, if this goes on at there 24th release free registration website, it will get empty in 1 week , and all these guys, can make uber jokes about Nlgames, and those guy's can not even defend there Pserver name anymore, then its over and done , they go down far worse then, empty server and they will play gm v gm pvp then.

Beside's i still want some old veteran players come at this 24th Day for the epi3 and come and pvp alot, try to get some fun , dont bother with those guy's , come with a diff name and come have fun, but ill leave when i see after this beta phase , gm's that kill me because i rape there friends and there own chars or something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2010, 18:03   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHowhighXx View Post
True there exp rate could do more, and what i didnt liek there is that there is some guild called Angel of War, some wanabe Eyesofwar , there guild is full with players like carebear guild, if u pk there members, they get a gm on your *** and kill u , and there the only players on that server with summon orbs, even tho its a closed beta, means pk shoudnt be punished the hole game was designed to get money out of players but mostly get the best of the pvp in the game!

and i seen too many players with so called vip/gm armor items , trans rings with 3 slots and crazy stats, and players with 150% skill block, if this goes on at there 24th release free registration website, it will get empty in 1 week , and all these guys, can make uber jokes about Nlgames, and those guy's can not even defend there Pserver name anymore, then its over and done , they go down far worse then, empty server and they will play gm v gm pvp then.

Beside's i still want some old veteran players come at this 24th Day for the epi3 and come and pvp alot, try to get some fun , dont bother with those guy's , come with a diff name and come have fun, but ill leave when i see after this beta phase , gm's that kill me because i rape there friends and there own chars or something.
agree, í hate it when a gm´s give friends a advantageous like unique items or something. that can never be fair and destroy the whoole pvp balance of a game. each player must have the same chances,
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2010, 18:14   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar22061996 View Post
mhh i think Celstia is shit because man can make in 1 day lvl 70+ and here you need 4 day for 60 its better. but all your choise. you play or not is not my choise . i play at NL!
Dude, Archlord was ment to be a PVP based game from the first beginning -.-
So Celestia made that happen.

Guys, please stop comparing! There's no point of doing it...
EVERYONE stole from cm/nhn/wz etc...

1. Celestia couldn't have done this game without the CM files!

2. Ofcourse nlgame stole the files from Celestia, its kinda obvious if u press that updater button in the game folder... Just try and you'll see (Warning if you do it u have to unpack the game again or download it again )

3. NHN "Coded" the game by themselves, then Nlgames say we coded everything by ourselves... It's kinda impossible because they still have the same bugs as CM, they use the client that Celestia used etc....

4. Stop comparing! It's the end of the conversation! All pservers have been stealing files from nhn/cm/wz! But all of us know that Celestia had the most original private server there ever existed for Archlord!

5. I advice everyone to come back to Celestia... There is where it all started guys, then you suddenly jump to a server where they can't spell, they can't do anything by themselves... When Celestia gets released again they will probably have a Gameguard that NOONE will be able to steal any files from them so I bet Nlgames will stay at epi2, lose all players and this is what's going to happen with celestia. Players will come back, players will enjoy the pvp based game and players will meet old players from the old school Cm Archlord
Old 12/23/2010, 18:19   #95

elite*gold: 40
dude post this in another NL games thread , we don't need your spamming likes and dislikes in a new thread, you like NL Games good for you , we don't care.

All you do is spam double posts and triple posts, which can be done in a thread thats already made for the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2010, 04:16   #96

Quote:
5. I advice everyone to come back to Celestia... There is where it all started guys, then you suddenly jump to a server where they can't spell, they can't do anything by themselves... When Celestia gets released again they will probably have a Gameguard that NOONE will be able to steal any files from them so I bet Nlgames will stay at epi2, lose all players and this is what's going to happen with celestia. Players will come back, players will enjoy the pvp based game and players will meet old players from the old school Cm Archlord
dude, return to where ? Celestia isnt online and they never told if they will return or what happend. Do you expect folks to just sit and wait ?
Old 12/24/2010, 11:50   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazadores View Post
dude, return to where ? Celestia isnt online and they never told if they will return or what happend. Do you expect folks to just sit and wait ?
Celestia WILL return,thats for sure.
Old 12/24/2010, 13:23   #98

Quote:
read this!

Old 12/24/2010, 13:55   #99

Quote:
Maybe you should read Coolmanbob's posts more often ? Then you'll see what will really come. And its true... The world WILL shake!
Old 12/24/2010, 15:13   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsteps View Post
Celestia WILL return,thats for sure.
if they come before den puts the hammer down then gratz
but the hammer cometh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearreactorx View Post
Maybe you should read Coolmanbob's posts more often ? Then you'll see what will really come. And its true... The world WILL shake!
the world will shake regardless of celestia's existence
**** YOU PLATE TECTONICS

anyway, your false hopes and joys are just that
false
Old 12/24/2010, 16:26   #101

elite*gold: 30
Knew Dagus is going to say smthing like that :> But Dagus if Celestia gets shutdown a new server is going to open named Delestia lol
Old 12/24/2010, 18:05   #102

haha well it'll be closed too
and so on goes the circle ;o
Old 12/25/2010, 09:48   #103

Dagus if all would be close why they didnt close celestia 5 months ago? And they will close it next year they dont have time? lol
Old 12/25/2010, 23:07   #104

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread