Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOTing Locations Please!

Discussion on BOTing Locations Please! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello.

Ive leveled to 47 and i can not find anywhere else to bot. I am sick to death of boting level 47 trees... they are simply too easy and slow exp. I need something level 49-51. Ive tried the Gorgons but its full of players around that area. Ive found a few nice locations, only to be let down by elemental mobs close by. I can get 20+% an hour in the Dungeon but i really cant be bothered playing when all i want to do with this game is PvP.

Now, i see myself with 3 options.

Stop leveling and start my ganking fun at 47.

Level myself in the dungeons bored as hell.

OR

Hope someone will tell me of a location on where to BOT from 47 on this forum.

I am an elementalist. I spam Elemental Storm over and over. Buffed up i have 1461 hp. I use Large HP Potions and Medium MP Potions. Hope this helps you decide on a location for me to level.

Thanks for any replys.

Vee
Old 07/20/2007, 20:07   #2

i have seen a lot of bots close to ellonah watchtower killin wolfs
Old 07/20/2007, 22:53   #3

Ok il check it out now.

Just seen you pass the Kuhn Gates... abit of PvP eh? some Elementalist was there... It was meee

Anyway lol..

Thanks again, il take a look.
Old 07/20/2007, 23:29   #4

So ich hab jetzt nen lvl 43er Mensch Archer und wollt wissen wo man am besten hingeht. Hat einer nen Tipp für mich.

I have a lvl 43 Human Archer and i would know where is the best place? So anyone can tell where i have to go
Old 07/21/2007, 00:20   #5

Hmm that place Macondo is 44ish... i need something 49-52ish buddy.

As for you Mr Red,

Try the Harpeys in the orc lands... or the vampires. If your gonna BOT, i would suggest going to the sea. Players tend to stay in the mainland while BOTs run to the sea, so try there buddy.
Old 07/21/2007, 08:47   #6

welll u can go to Flame Cave or just keep out side of it killing mobs
that is on tullan
Old 07/21/2007, 10:30   #7

Vee go to salancium and head to popy fields.Its south west of the entrance to salancium from zylok.There are lvl 52 {i think} Griffins.Set ur bot to only pull one mob and make its first att ele storm.U will pull 3<>4 mobs because of the AOE effect.Also by using ele storm as ur first and only att ur weapon will NEVER go down in durability.Hope this helps.
Old 07/21/2007, 12:33   #8

Thank you, i will give that a try now.

Just bought a 2nd and 3rd account for 20&#036; so i can use them to auto loot. Hopefully this will allow me to kill quick and spam more Elemental Storm as looting can be a pain at times.

Anyway, time to duel box... thanks for your guide Macondo to do that.

Vee.

<hr>Append on Jul 21 2007, 14:04<hr> Unfortunatly the griffins are only level 48.

The area also seems quite popular... maybe because there is a boss in a hut there, i dunno.

Anyway, il give it a try.. if i get reported and banned il just have to wait for Warhammer Online hehe.

Time to BOT.

Vee
Old 07/22/2007, 09:46   #9

Shouldn't botting be private? What if a gm is reading this ;]? Or maybe you just want to get caught so badly xD?

Oh yeah sry, forgot that gms don't even care **** about botters xD
Old 07/22/2007, 13:45   #10

I am not called Vee in-game, so im alright.

Plus, GMs do actually care about botters. Ive had over 20 banned, only gold farmers though and powerlevelers who are powerleveling other peoples characters with hacks.

To be honest, the only time i report them, like i did last night, is because i want to BOT/Hack in their location.

Unfortunatly, these powerlevelers and gold farmers must use that chinease BOT. They constantly kill. They say automated message like "Sorry, i dont speak English"... im not 100% sure but ****** hell, thats great spelling and grammer for someone who cant speak English, Rofl.

Ive got caughted once, but nothing has been done. The guy was a level 50 sorcerer... i dont think he is that intelligent because an elementalist blasting the mobs with elemental storm over and over is gotta be ..<<something>>

Anyway, got a location that will last 3-4 levels hopefully.

Thanks,

Vee
Old 07/28/2007, 19:21   #11

Vee it doesn't matter if your in-game name is not Vee, Gms can just go to your feature botting location ;D
Old 08/08/2007, 21:37   #12

What bot are you guys using, and where did you get it, i havnt been able to find any that are any good.
Old 08/09/2007, 03:26   #13

stupid nubs cant grind by yourself
Old 08/27/2007, 19:02   #14

hey Vee u found out a new method to hack the cooldown time or why can u spam ele storm?

Bluetooth... go and find some friends....