Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some informations about nlgames

Discussion on Some informations about nlgames within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/06/2010, 14:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
the korean private server was known in europa,

celestia got the idea first, is this a reason ? is celestia the only one who is able to make private server ?
The private server is published in a chinese forum.
celestia found it by there own, and translate it,
i did the same, i found it by my own !

i have a chinese friend, lets ask him how old the private server is ....

Celestia is only a team who is able to make a privater server,
Nlgames is a team who is able to make a private server,too

Both are make a private server FOR THE SAME GAME, and that is the reason why some things are the same !!

Maybe we copy the idea, but who cares ?

if u want to say anything about this, then first learn how to set up server ....
then we are talking about copieing
Old 12/06/2010, 15:49   #17

Man stop the bullshitting about who stole from whom and what privat server is better.
Let the players decide on what server they wanna play and which they like better.
Right now this discussion is bullshit anyway since BOTH dont have a running website and BOTH servers are unavailable.

You guys should rather appriciate that anyone is doing or trying to run a privat server of Archlord, coz Webzen just sux big time!

I think that right now we should just thank both Teams for making an effort and pray that 1 of them gets epi 3 running or gets at least the Sieges to work, coz without AL-title and castles to fight for, Archlord is just a grind game.

I played on Celestia server and its was ok, the only real thing i was missing are the Sieges and the AL battles. I personlay dont need unique accesorries or realm gear, COZ I PLAYED IT ON CM WITHOUT THAT STUFF TOO.
The only realy bad thing on Celestia where the crit hackers and that was not the the staffs fault. Can anyone here program a anti-hack software? Or does anyone know how much the licens for anti-hacking programs cost? The ones to blame for the excessive hacking on celestia are the dudes that did the hacking and that made the means to do the crit hacks available. In my eyes the staff from Celestia tried their best to ban those hackers.

I personaly just hope that i can play with my friends on a privat server again soon, and hopefully it has Sieges running.

At the end I just wanna say thank you to both teams for making such an effort
Old 12/06/2010, 15:51   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkstyleyeah View Post
Maybe we copy the idea
but this is exactly the point
Old 12/06/2010, 16:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonia View Post
Well may u just intend to help to bring the crit hack to NL? At least u requested how to do it here in forums and finally figured it out then. Is it possible that u just ******** around about Celestia cuz u got banned for hacking there?

Nope, not banned,
I simply wanted to know how to do it,
What would it matter if I was banned no one can play the server is down,

At least Turk is giving updates on whats going on.

P.s. Its a hacking / Cheating / Exploit Forum, dont like it, Dont come here..
Old 12/06/2010, 16:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizoun View Post
If you keep replying those things you're just showing yourself like a fool here, those kind of sentences are made by 15 year old kids lol.

How can you say copying the Korean private server, did the koreans came here to show their servers?? no. Were the Koreans servers known as a private server in the european and american community?? Yes, Lots of people here played the Server...... Celestia was, and their methods got copied. They used the koreans server files.. So what does it matter?

So you can't call something a copy when you had to search for it when others didn't know about it. Like I said, Just because you didnt know about it dosent mean others didnt.. Are you saying If i had to Search for a book online, And I Copied it, And Sold it, It would not be a copy and it would be ok?

You fail again, just keep on asslicking and failing at trying to be smart. The one who doesn't think about things is you I guess.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
Old 12/06/2010, 16:54   #21

You keep missing the point of the whole conversation...

Is not that they both used files from a korean server, is that first someone used the files from korean version, then next one did the same as first (that's called a COPY).

Idk how can you compare a book with a private server of a game that it's already done but i'll make the effort for you, at least if someone found a original way to write a book, then don't use the same original way/idea/proofs/rules/website than the first guy, so it will look less as a copy.

Hope is clear and understandable enough for you...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2010, 17:05   #22

think they have low IQ to understand stuff like that ( It might be to hard for them ) jk jk im just outbored
Old 12/06/2010, 17:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0505 View Post
In that case your wrong and Dumb,
The files are from a privet server to begin with Lmao.. Moron.
So that means they are copying the Korean privet server...
You dont think things though do you....
Who are you to call others dumb? Yea you're right, but looks who's talking, a guy who cant put a link in picture... (yea you mike)
Old 12/06/2010, 17:52   #24

just for the record,

if 2 ppl copy from 1 other ppl any file both have to know who is the owner of the "original" if the server is made from chinse ppl for "privat" so everyone can use this files ..

now ppl from celestia come and make huge waves but this is nonsence .. cause if the one copy today and the other copy tomorrow .. both ppl just copied ..

and in fact , its always better to have some competition than monopoly or not ?

cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2010, 18:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizoun View Post
Guys... grow some brains lol.

Copying means do the same thing as someone else did before...

-Who took the files from the chineese thing for the first time? Celestia
-Who downloaded the first and translated the chinese client? Celestia

They all had the idea as first, and then you made a private server based in their ideas.

So you like it or not, all your private server is a COPY of what others did before, because they first had this idea, and you just went copying around instead of finding your way around with something totally different...
Even your website and rules are copied from them, dude...

If you like it or not, they were the first, so don't deny you copied their work. Deal with it, work hard and find your own ideas, if you can...

And for your info, smart Mike, I'm not a member of nothing but the job those kids are doing with the server is just hilarious.

Have a nice day, keep licking *****.
Celestia was the first private server? Dude search before you talk... Never heard of 3721? If not ? Hmm maybe you should keep ur mouth shut ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2010, 19:18   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearreactorx View Post
Celestia was the first private server? Dude search before you talk... Never heard of 3721? If not ? Hmm maybe you should keep ur mouth shut ?
Dude think and use your brain and reading skills before you talk... the whole thing goes about comparing the two private servers that are "active" lol, don't come here talking about the stone age cause then you are the one who has to stfu... don't act stupid lol between NL and celestia, celestia was the first private server, yes.

@Sonno

And you dare to say about waves of nonsense? how can you say they both copy from the chinese... you want them to make the game from scratch? lol how stupid can this get lol.

The whole thing is about METHODS, IDEAS, WAY OF MAKING A SERVER, WEBPAGE, RULES (maybe in caps it will go faster in that place full of air that it's supposed to be a brain...).

And no dude, when it's about a private server is better to have only a good one, so we don't have community split up in two (three) servers, one of them ruled by kids.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2010, 19:34   #27

the other is ruled by grandpas ? and why dont give "kids" the same chance to make something good ? they work hard for a goal like also the celestia team is ..

u talk about split community .. so the community is splited by webzen , celestia and now also nlgames ? and where is the problem ? before all of this the comunity was splitted by codemasters which pressed out every pence from the players and didnt do anything for them ...i dont see the point of this are best and this are kids and they do this and the others this .. all work for there goal and i think
just let them work if they want

so thumbs up for more competition
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 09:19   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sonno- View Post
before all of this the comunity was splitted by codemasters which pressed out every pence from the players and didnt do anything for them ..

so thumbs up for more competition
thumbs down*

in comparison to webzen codemasters was like heaven..
so pls replace codemasters -> webzen ok
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 22:21   #29

lets use this thread to find the truth and correct some quotes of bigbear(or razersharp) (or inforcerer):

source of this:

Is in quote of jakadi123, page 2, thread 14

EPICFAIL

You wanted to say: I am the EPICFAIL". Then, if you wanted to say this, you are correct. /PWNED

OWNED

You will never own anyone in this life, because you have no life.

CELESTIA NOT FUNNY

You wanted to say "NLGames is not funny and haves corrupted gms and admins, that speaks incorrect english"... hmm let me guess why you dont like celestia... because you trust them and you trust that they code all things by theirselves. Sorry, but you are 100% Wrong. No Comment

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CELESTIA SUCKS

NLGames sucks too by the way... because their server files ARE from celestia. Ohh, u have been discovered... i'm so sad

all write nlgames.de was down

Yes maybe it will be down after webzen closed them. They have no protection. If they have, ofc is copied from celestia too...

who is down???? CELESTIA IS DOWN

Tell me where you got this info? From any trustable source? Explain us please!

we work on our stuff and we create new rings and necklaces

Create new rings and necklaces and working on any stuff? Well, you don't have work, because you copied all from celestia... keep going on giving false hopes

and Celestia??

Celestia atleast coded some things by theirselves, not like your shitty p.server, that copies the others work.

nothing

I believe that celestia had very hard work to get server up, unlike yours, that was immediatly announced( and they had 0% work after announcement) after the project planning...

FUCKING CELESTIA

Unlike your server, the celestia have the right to be respected.

EPICFAIL

You wanted to say: "I am the epicfail"

Fuck Of Calestia SHOW NLGames.de - Neuigkeiten

Explain what you wanted to say this.

we are very good and very friendly

Lol. The staff are corrupted and they insult the others work, so how you can say that your staff are very good? Explain pls!

tomorrow we start episode II

Episode II is included with database files. EPIC FAIL

and in 1 week if some people play we start Epi III

Ahaha, you just want attract the innocent people lol... The victims dont even know that gms and admins are corrupted. Who wants to play in a server that covers $5 for month and then say the cc is free? CC for free isn't nothing.

Some of you think i was not aware of the war between NLGames and Celestia, but believe me, i was secretly aware of this threads.

/SELFPWNED this razersharp
Old 12/27/2010, 22:55   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaxO View Post
thumbs down*

in comparison to webzen codemasters was like heaven..
so pls replace codemasters -> webzen ok
CM had no updates
no power to fix anything
but they were able to have GM to person access where small things could be dealt with (but caused corruption)

WZ has updates
can fix things
but without any kind of access directly to the GMs small issues get pushed away farther for longer (but there is 0 chance for corruption)

---
and i'd also looove to address this little thing
its HILARIOUS when anyone says they have GM friends in webzen or that any GM is corrupt xD

the GMs hardly even know what guilds are on what servers, to know individual people at all and be "corrupt" is just laughable

anyway
i prefer WZ to CM (as far as the game is concerned)
i personaly had more fun in CM, but not because of wz not being fun, but because CM had the fin brothers
Closed Thread