Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cool down hack

Discussion on Cool down hack within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2007, 12:20   #61

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, i guess il just have to look at them again, although i get stuck at finding the codes for WPE Pro, any help on how to do this would be greatly apreciated.

Ive played with the software over and over but cant seem to do that part.

I have used the program to "hack" items for a WoW private server i used to play on, although that had set codes for the items and spells. Apparently the codes change each log in with AL so its all new to me.

Thats a shame about SB, guess il have to think of something else.

However, i did come across someone last night spamming 1 AoE over and over, every 1 second, obviously hacking, so might give that a whirl in some dead locations.

Anyway, time to have a coffee and try get my head around the guide.

Thank you

Vee
Old 07/09/2007, 13:14   #62

Just read the english poast before for the cooldown hack.

1 - attach alefclient when your are logged and connected with your char.
2 - with WPE ou RPE or other tools get the pack
3 - press first attack key and stop the log
4 - get the packet send with a length of 64 bytes and get the value 16 to 23 (the id of the skill encoded)
5 - redo 3 and 4 with you second attack (or buff)
6 - add a filtrer to change the 2 id. ex: the first ID by the second (16 to 23)
7 - active the filter

When you will press the key with the first skill WPE intercepte the send and change the value with the ID of the second skill.
You will see the second skill counter activated but you can repress the first skill's key so you can lunch the second skill without to wait the cooldown.
Old 07/09/2007, 17:43   #63

Well ive finally got it all working

I am now running my Elementalist with a BOT, spamming soul barrier every 180 seconds (i think its seconds) so thats always on AND spamming Elemental Storm here there and everywhere

Id just like to thank everyone here who has helped people understand how to do this, and a big thank you to the peeps who helped us English folk by translating.

If i find anything useful in-game i think you lot would apreciate, il certainly post it here.

All the best,

Vee
Old 07/09/2007, 18:21   #64

Gratz Vee,

Be careful about spamming too much. The AL community seems to find joy in banning other players and the speed hack is bannable on the first proven offense. At the very least - make sure that you move items off your bot account to ensure that you don't lose everything.
Old 07/09/2007, 23:01   #65

Hehe thanks.

Yeah, ive come across alot of players using the speed hack, all on the paths lol, they have no fear!

I remember reading that about the banning on the offical forums. Its a risk im prepared to take as it seems to be alot more of a grind past 38.

I think the only "fault" or "problem" is that the codes keep changing which can be a pain, but i can whine too much .

All the best to you S7oneGhos7

Vee
Old 07/15/2007, 14:48   #66

It works perfect for me but i cant make more than 2 filters to work.
Is it meant to be like that? We can just send 2 packets to the server and not more?
And i was thinking about it, since we can change the cooldown of a skill , can we edit more things?
Like when casting elemental storm and another skill at the same time?Or double the damage ele storm does?
Or even change the effect the hp buffs give.Instead of adding 500 hp, can we make it give 2000 hp?
Or change the character stats?Armor stats?
They are client side arent they?
Think about it and tell me what's possible and what's not and i will help u find the correct id's.
Waiting for a cool reply
Old 07/15/2007, 16:50   #67

I used this program on a private WoW server to create items. I bought a glass of milk from the merchant.. but actually it was a epic sword. I wonder if we could do this in Archlord. I too am looking forward to the answers to your questions.

When i use WPE PRO, i use 6 filters.

Unfortunatly, for some reason, if i port to town, then back to my killing spot, elemental storm wont work. It will work if i click the different icon, but it doesnt work with the cool down. Its as if half the hack works. Clicking the different icon works, but cooldown seems to brake. When i try to find the codes..wondering if anything has changed, they are identical so i am then forced to restart WPE PRO and get all the codes again... annoying yes.
Old 07/15/2007, 19:22   #68

Is there some other more reliable program we can use?
Old 07/15/2007, 19:38   #69

Not that i know off.

I think we have to accept the fact we are doing things we arnt supposed to do and that any glitches that occure, we can not moan about. This is a great peice of software, though strange things do happen. I just wonder, if what you asked in your previous post can actually happen. I would love my HP buff to give me 100000000 HP, come on... bring on the 80s!. Yet i see no answer as of yet, so i will still keep my eye on this post.
Old 07/16/2007, 12:42   #70

Well i was grinding last night killing some lvl 60 mobs on my lvl 52 elementalist.
Everything goes ok but i'm afraid its not really worth killing really high lvl mobs cause they only drop gold.And they drop about the same amount of gold mobs around my lvl do.
So i dont really suggest goin for really high lvl mobs its a waste of time.
Old 07/16/2007, 13:51   #71

Well it depends on what you want then really.

Higher level mobs will obviously give you more experiance. From what you said, the gold isint much different and you dont get drops. Maybe we should only kill higher level mobs if we want experiance and we are good for gold.
Old 07/16/2007, 21:09   #72

Quote:
Originally posted by baggs234@Jul 16 2007, 12:42
Well i was grinding last night killing some lvl 60 mobs on my lvl 52 elementalist.
Everything goes ok but i'm afraid its not really worth killing really high lvl mobs cause they only drop gold.And they drop about the same amount of gold mobs around my lvl do.
So i dont really suggest goin for really high lvl mobs its a waste of time.
You have to be witthin 4 lvls of the mob for it to drop items.Also if u party a lvl 58 you will get drops.Aalso for those that dont know put the party on lvl share if u are not close to each other this way when u die and use a res orb,the xp wont be cut in half from the mob because you died.
Old 08/02/2007, 14:01   #73

Hello

After the EP2 patch the cooldown Hack doesnt work anylonger.

Have anyone a new solution to fix the problem ?
Old 08/08/2007, 13:28   #74

Quote:
Originally posted by Ichibua@Aug 2 2007, 14:01
Hello

After the EP2 patch the cooldown Hack doesnt work anylonger.

Have anyone a new solution to fix the problem ?
Yea I have a fix, it's called grinding you little *****. Learn the game.
Old 08/12/2007, 14:28   #75

i read that there is a solution fpr cooldown hack again. does anybody know how to fix it ?