Suggestion for your Realm armors (with detailed stats for every character lvl)
I know that most people know this already but some wont , could you put where the realm drops from EG Hunter Vortok is in Lightning
at the moment you just have the armor listed but no reference on where to get it for the new people.
also might want to add in the alchemy and cooking with your materials lists
World names are added - thanks for the suggestion
Alchemy, cooking and lot of other things are going to be added as well, but I don't know when, since schools are closed due to summer vacations and that means no free time for me, since my 3-years-old daughter needs my attention all day long.
Alchemy, cooking and lot of other things are going to be added as well, but I don't know when, since schools are closed due to summer vacations and that means no free time for me, since my 3-years-old daughter needs my attention all day long.
Alchemy, cooking and lot of other things are going to be added as well, but I don't know when, since schools are closed due to summer vacations and that means no free time for me, since my 3-years-old daughter needs my attention all day long.
I Basically have the alchemy and cooking already just use my scripts and rename the images to what yours are , or give me a list of what your images are named for the materials and I can change it in my script and then email it when mine is changed.
It would be a quick solution for now till you have time to change it to a format you want.
I Basically have the alchemy and cooking already just use my scripts and rename the images to what yours are , or give me a list of what your images are named for the materials and I can change it in my script and then email it when mine is changed.
It would be a quick solution for now till you have time to change it to a format you want.
Oh, thank you SO much!!!
Most of my missing sections are half-finished on my HDD and maybe I could get these two to work soon if I'll focus on them when my kid is asleep. I am gonna check them asap and I will pm you if I will finally find out that it may take long time to finish them with my own scripts. Thank you!!!!!!
I would have helped long ago if I had know of the site I was actually in the process of doing my own but once again as I was working alone someone else beat me to it.
This is one of the best sites out there imo and would love to see a bunch of things I have ideas for
a new skill builder ( gives us the option of using uniques )
Thats gonna be great if you guys make a better skill builder than alinfo, which included scions, uniques, realms&weapon (I mean + ranks) and heroic skills. Thats gonna be awesome!
Thats gonna be great if you guys make a better skill builder than alinfo, which included scions, uniques, realms&weapon (I mean + ranks) and heroic skills. Thats gonna be awesome!
My vote is yes for this idea ^^
The guys at alinfo.pl have made a great job on their skill builder, but that's a pity that they don't keep it up-to-date.
A skill builder is something I will add, but it will be the last section to be added, because it's not as easy as the others (alchemy, refinery, titles, heroic sets, etc) and it needs SO MUCH time. It's not just based on the ini files as the other sections do, it needs lot of code for the calculations to be made realtime when user clicks to increase/decrease skill levels. The truth is that a simple skill builder could be easily made if only some Javascipt is used, but it's not enough for my expectations, since I also want to add some other functions on this and only Javascript is not enough for doing so. I had made a skill builder, but it was never published because it was very slow on doing the calculations and this could cause errors to the users that use to click fast on the increase/decrease buttons. So, I had to delete it and now I have to rebuild it by another way. I have thought of a new way and it seems to work so far, but it has lot of work left to be made until it's ready. But I will come back for this after September 1st, when I will have my mornings free and I'll be able to concentrate properly.
Eudemons Online - Hacks/Bots/Tools/Tips so far. 10/17/2013 - Eudemons Online - 53 Replies Anymore asking for working hacks should probably be flamed because I checked for all the still working ANYTHING and this is what I found. I'll keep this updated.
DUfire's Boss Map List - Boss Maps Thread
OR
Fanpinglili's Updated Boss Coordinates - Boss Coords
DPman405's Know Demon Names Before Hatched Itemtype File - Edited Itemtype.dat Thread
AndyX's Speedhack and Zoomhack v4.0 - Speedhack/Zoomhack
[request]HO guides and tips 01/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies Is there any website that provides leveling guides, pvp guides, character creation guides, profession guides for HO? Im new to the game, and tried to search for some, but couldnt find any.
Would be great if someone could write/share a guide related to the assassin class, explaining how should we distribute the points correctly, what equipment should we use/buy, what quests are really important to make etc.
Any help would be much apretiated.