Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battleground- Need Help

Discussion on Battleground- Need Help within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/24/2010, 16:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
A lot of different lvl mobs there. Found 38-40-42 for myself. Im playin human so have to run a lot to moonelf's fortress to aoe, cause orcs have 38-40-42 ranged mobs which are hard to aoe >_<
And i think im gettin 1 charisma per 1 mob.

Also, do BG mobs drop anything really rare? I just got some elite equipment from them, havent killed a lot of mobs though
Old 07/24/2010, 17:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
i think alot of these problems arise from people editing their ini files, folks remember to keep the original in a folder so if things go wrong you can replace the file and dont have to redownload AL