could you give me reason?
lol its lottery,they have to pay somehow?
those are rules of MY lottery not yours,and i dont see why is that againts the rules?
couse you need to get thanks for usefull stuff that you did for the forum not just by making an event
edit: plus this forum is not meant for event. i let the previouse one go since it was a nice variation for this section and the terms were OK. but i wont go with free thanks i am sorry. so please edit your terms of partecipation.
Changing character name for free 07/09/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies Lets say your char name is Didelisbybis
1. Write GM ticket like this "Hello, Im from Lithuania (Romania, Estonia, Poland, Slovakia or any unknown country, depends on your char name) and in my language Didelis means Big and bybis means dick. So much ppls from my country see my name ingame, I must change it, yes? Duno what the hell I was thinking when I was on acc creation screen."
2. GM change your name instantly, just be ready to tell him your wanted name.
Done it several times and...
[search] free character 02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies Hello
I'm searching a free character. Do you need you character not more? then please don't drop all and ruin your character. give him me :D