Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlod Korean Problem

Discussion on Archlod Korean Problem within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Archlod Korean Problem

Hello, I'm player of korean game, I have a little problem with the game start auto udapte. I got one error and when I push okay, the 2 errors come.
and . I don't have internet my connexion is from a man who live under me because i live in other house than my old. Maybe its that? I don't know, in my old house I could play with the wifi and the cable. If anyone can say what is the problem it can be great. Thanks everyone I just want play al !!!!
Old 04/23/2010, 08:59   #2

2nd message says that patch failed,just click ok and then try again couple of times.
If you dont succes,try downloading game again,it wont download,it will just reinstall.
Old 04/23/2010, 10:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
dont they have a stand alone patch?^^

if they do, download that one^^
Old 04/24/2010, 11:24   #4

where i can download the game??? and reg.
Old 04/24/2010, 11:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlan93 View Post
where i can download the game??? and reg.
lol xD nicer dicer slicer spicer ^^

Tags
archlord korean korea al