Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About memory search tool ... or static pointers

Discussion on About memory search tool ... or static pointers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,574
Exclamation About memory search tool ... or static pointers

Because many of you asked me for a memory bot ,BUT i do not have so much free time(almost none) to make from scratch a memory search tool that works with 4rchlord and because i found a way to make a memory bot(i think) , i need your help... How you can help??? If you know a memory search tool that works please pm the link or if anyone has a source code or a private method for memory searching i would be grateful if could send me this tool via personal message.
For more info i would appreciate to talk these things in private because a working memory tool it is easy to be patched from w3bzen...
It is not for personal use...i just want this tool to find the static pointers that i will need for a working memory bot that will update the current version of 4rchbot from pixelbot to memory bot...
If you already know this static pointers, then I DO NOT need your tool but only the static pointers...

Cheers

Avati

P.S : When i say memory search tool, use your imagination what i am talking about. An expert or basic knowledge programmer will understand...
Old 04/21/2010, 03:46   #2

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
Because many of you asked me for a memory bot ,BUT i do not have so much free time(almost none) to make from scratch a memory search tool that works with 4rchlord and because i found a way to make a memory bot(i think) , i need your help... How you can help??? If you know a memory search tool that works please pm the link or if anyone has a source code or a private method for memory searching i would be grateful if could send me this tool via personal message.
For more info i would appreciate to talk these things in private because a working memory tool it is easy to be patched from w3bzen...
It is not for personal use...i just want this tool to find the static pointers that i will need for a working memory bot that will update the current version of 4rchbot from pixelbot to memory bot...
If you already know this static pointers, then I DO NOT need your tool but only the static pointers...

Cheers

Avati

P.S : When i say memory search tool, use your imagination what i am talking about. An expert or basic knowledge programmer will understand...
Hey,
ill help you .. but there is no search tool that work with gameguard.
But if you found a way to read memory from game then we can code such a tool.

Greez ACE
Old 04/21/2010, 17:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Hey,
ill help you .. but there is no search tool that work with gameguard.
But if you found a way to read memory from game then we can code such a tool.

Greez ACE
Thanks my friend once again ... i send you pm with my ideas and i will wait to tell me your opinion ... a new era begins ...
Old 04/22/2010, 16:16   #4

hi man. i found a memory scanner and i run it with archlord running for 1 hour and i didnt take disconnect or any problem from game. it says that can inject also and dll but i dont know anything of this things<i am only good to google to find ready things hahaha>. also my os is windows 7 x64 if is matter. if you want to take idea of this pm me to send it to you. and sry for my not good english:P
Old 04/22/2010, 19:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
hi man. i found a memory scanner and i run it with archlord running for 1 hour and i didnt take disconnect or any problem from game. it says that can inject also and dll but i dont know anything of this things<i am only good to google to find ready things hahaha>. also my os is windows 7 x64 if is matter. if you want to take idea of this pm me to send it to you. and sry for my not good english:P
Hey,
plz pm it to me and avati.

Greez ACE
Old 04/23/2010, 00:27   #6

Quote:
i am still waiting pm with a link to the scanner ... also describe what steps you follow for running it(what options you use inside scanner)...

Cheers

Avati
Old 04/23/2010, 11:03   #7

elite*gold: 20
pm send
Old 04/23/2010, 15:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
pm send
i didnt get one so far.
Old 04/23/2010, 20:55   #9

I need a good scanner too. If someone find one pm me pls
Old 04/24/2010, 11:19   #10

i send you the link i hope it will help you
Old 04/25/2010, 10:12   #11

Quote:
i send you the link i hope it will help you
Hi,
sorry but this tool dosnt work for me. Tested it on Win7 64.

Greez ACE
Old 04/30/2010, 20:27   #12

up
Old 05/01/2010, 10:30   #13

One of the tools that i do experiments and is a grate memory tool is the MHS . You can personalize it and that makes it theoratically invisible. It is the only tool that gameguard let to read the memory for almost 1 minute but after that the game closes. Most of the memory tools out there crash from the first load screen ,but this tool has many options that you can play with. If someone succeeds something with his options please pm me...
Old 05/01/2010, 19:58   #14

elite*gold: 20
w00t, thx to my pm^^
Old 05/02/2010, 16:46   #15

I tried out MHS, but still cant get thru the loadings.
Maybe it would be more easy to debug the program, and bypass gameguard.
Im not sure if any memory reader can get thought it.
There are already a plenty of GG bypass out there, and every program have
its own kind of implentation. Maybe here would be a simple jump, or such.
I'll look around and if i found any "seem to work" idea, ill post. Sorry for my bad english.