Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Search: Archlord (server-dev) and CD (client)

Discussion on Search: Archlord (server-dev) and CD (client) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Chacraman's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Search: Archlord (server-dev) and CD (client)

Hello everyone,

I’m currently looking for Archlord 1 CD (official release in EU, US, CH, or Korean) in .iso files and the eps: V.2, V.3, V.4 Client (V.5 max). And Archlord version (server) because the other eps don’t interest me.

It’s for a project outside of the current Archlord versions, thank you all.

PS: 'nonstable' or infected versions, keep walking.

Send me a private message.

Best regards

==============================

Hallo zusammen,

Ich suche derzeit nach Archlord 1 CD (offizielle Veröffentlichung in EU, US, CH oder Korea) als .iso-Dateien und den eps: V.2, V.3, V.4 Client (max. V.5). Und nach der Archlord-Version (Server), da mich die anderen eps nicht interessieren.

Es ist für ein Projekt außerhalb der aktuellen Archlord-Versionen, danke euch allen.

PS: 'Nicht stabile' oder infizierte Versionen, bitte weitermachen.

Schreibt mir eine private Nachricht.

Beste Grüße

==============================

안녕하세요 여러분,

저는 현재 Archlord 1 CD(공식 EU, US, CH 또는 한국 출시)를 .iso 파일 형식으로 찾고 있고, eps: V.2, V.3, V.4 클라이언트(최대 V.5)도 찾고 있습니다. 그리고 Archlord(서버) 버전도 필요합니다. 다른 eps에는 관심이 없습니다.

이는 현재 Archlord 버전과는 별개의 프로젝트를 위한 것입니다. 모두 감사드립니다.

추신: '불안정한' 버전이나 감염된 버전도 괜찮습니다.

개인 메시지로 보내주세요.

좋은 하루 되세요

==============================

Bonjour à tous,

Je cherche actuellement Archlord 1 CD (officiel sortie en UE,US,CH ou Coréen) en fichiers.iso est les eps: V.2,V.3,V.4 Client (V.5 max).
Et Archlord version (seveur) car les autres eps ne m'intéresse pas.

C'est pour un projet en dehors des archlord's actuels, merci à vous

PS: Version "nonstable" ou vérolés passer votre chemin

M’envoyer un-MP.

Bien à vous
Chacraman is offline  
Old   #2
 
Chacraman's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out with a humble request.
I am currently working on a long‑term technical project based on Archlord Episode 1.
My goal is not to create yet another private server — there are already far too many, often driven by profit rather than passion.
As someone who genuinely loves Archlord, it saddens me to see how often this beautiful game is exploited only for money.

My project has a completely different purpose:
I aim to study, preserve, and understand the original game structure, its systems, and its data, in order to build a solid technical foundation for a personal project (not a server, not commercial).
For this, I need access to several historical tools created by ACE‑ppc, which are unfortunately no longer available online.

I am looking for the following tools, if anyone still has them stored locally:


If someone in the community still has these files and is willing to share them, it would mean a lot to me.
Thank you sincerely for your time, your help, and for keeping Archlord’s legacy alive.

PS: 'nonstable' or infected versions, keep walking.

Warm regards,
Chacraman

==============================

Hallo allemaal,

Ik neem contact op met een nederig verzoek.
Ik werk momenteel aan een langlopend technisch project gebaseerd op Archlord Episode 1.
Mijn doel is niet om nog een private server te maken — er zijn er al veel te veel, vaak gedreven door winst in plaats van echte passie.
Als iemand die Archlord oprecht waardeert, doet het pijn om te zien hoe dit prachtige spel vaak alleen voor geld wordt uitgebuit.

Mijn project heeft een totaal andere bedoeling:
Ik wil de originele structuur van het spel bestuderen, bewaren en begrijpen, samen met zijn systemen en data, om een solide technische basis te bouwen voor een persoonlijk project (geen server, niet commercieel).
Daarvoor heb ik verschillende historische tools nodig die door ACE‑ppc zijn gemaakt, maar helaas niet meer online beschikbaar zijn.

Ik ben op zoek naar de volgende tools, als iemand ze nog lokaal heeft:


Als iemand in de community deze bestanden nog heeft en bereid is ze te delen, zou dat enorm helpen.
Hartelijk dank voor jullie tijd, hulp en voor het levend houden van Archlord’s nalatenschap.

PS: 'Nicht stabile' oder infizierte Versionen, bitte weitermachen.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Chacraman

==============================

안녕하세요 여러분,

겸손한 마음으로 도움을 요청드립니다.
저는 현재 Archlord Episode 1 기반의 장기 기술 프로젝트를 진행하고 있습니다.
제 목표는 또 하나의 프라이빗 서버를 만드는 것이 아닙니다.
이미 너무 많은 서버가 존재하며, 그중 상당수는 열정이 아닌 이익을 위해 운영되고 있습니다.
Archlord를 진심으로 사랑하는 사람으로서, 이 아름다운 게임이 돈벌이 수단으로만 이용되는 모습을 보는 것은 매우 안타깝습니다.

제 프로젝트의 목적은 완전히 다릅니다:
원본 게임의 구조, 시스템, 데이터를 연구하고 보존하며 이해하여
개인적인 비상업적 프로젝트를 위한 탄탄한 기술 기반을 구축하는 것입니다.
이를 위해, 과거에 ACE‑ppc가 제작한 여러 도구가 필요하지만
현재는 온라인에서 모두 사라진 상태입니다.

혹시 아래 도구들을 개인적으로 보관하고 계신 분이 있다면 공유해주시면 정말 감사하겠습니다:


도움을 주실 수 있는 분께 진심으로 감사드립니다.
Archlord의 유산을 지켜주시는 여러분께 깊이 감사드립니다.

추신: '불안정한' 버전이나 감염된 버전도 괜찮습니다.

감사합니다,
Chacraman

==============================

Bonjour à tous,

Je me permets de vous contacter avec une demande humble.
Je travaille actuellement sur un projet technique de longue durée basé sur Archlord Episode 1.
Mon objectif n’est pas de créer un énième serveur privé — il y en a déjà beaucoup trop, souvent motivés par le profit plutôt que par la passion.
En tant que véritable fan d’Archlord, cela me peine de voir ce jeu magnifique si souvent exploité uniquement pour l’argent.

Mon projet a une toute autre ambition :
Je souhaite étudier, préserver et comprendre la structure originale du jeu, ses systèmes et ses données, afin de construire une base technique solide pour un projet personnel (pas un serveur, pas commercial).
Pour cela, j’ai besoin de plusieurs outils historiques créés par ACE‑ppc, malheureusement introuvables aujourd’hui.

Je recherche les outils suivants, si quelqu’un les possède encore :


Si un membre de la communauté possède encore ces fichiers et accepte de les partager, cela m’aiderait énormément.
Merci sincèrement pour votre temps, votre aide, et pour faire vivre l’héritage d’Archlord.

PS: Version "nonstable" ou vérolés passer votre chemin

Bien cordialement,
Chacraman
Chacraman is offline  
Old   #3
 
zsgilani2007's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 641
Received Thanks: 512
why don't you try to reach out to ACE‑ppc himself. I do have some of his stuff but im too lazy to dig into the old hard drive so sorry about that part.
zsgilani2007 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
Chacraman's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Hi zsgilani2007,

Thanks for replying. I understand that you might not feel like checking whether you still have any tools that could help me, but thanks anyway.

As for ACE‑ppc, it’s not very active anymore, and I honestly have no idea how to contact them. Most of the old links are gone too. I was hoping that by posting a message, it might catch their attention, so for now I’m just waiting.

At this point, I’m even trying to build my own file extractor. I’m making slow progress, but I’ll see if the results turn out to be usable.
Chacraman is offline  
Old   #5
 
al3css's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,198
Received Thanks: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacraman View Post
Hi zsgilani2007,

Thanks for replying. I understand that you might not feel like checking whether you still have any tools that could help me, but thanks anyway.

As for ACE‑ppc, it’s not very active anymore, and I honestly have no idea how to contact them. Most of the old links are gone too. I was hoping that by posting a message, it might catch their attention, so for now I’m just waiting.

At this point, I’m even trying to build my own file extractor. I’m making slow progress, but I’ll see if the results turn out to be usable.
Greetings, having the actual source of client + server side sources idk you dont use them..you dont need any of those tools... i succeded to extract all files from the client if this was a problem and converted to obj files + mesh terrain for unity
al3css is offline  
Old   #6
 
Chacraman's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Greetings. Having the actual client + server source files, I’m not sure, since you don’t seem to use them… You don’t need those tools.
I already extracted the entire client in case that was an issue, and I converted the models into OBJ + Mesh Terrain for Unity.
Hello al3css,

I would like to understand how to decrypt and extract the following asset groups from the Archlord EP1 client.
I already have full access to the extracted client files, but I need the correct method or structure to decode the .dat and related resources.

1) Textures and Animations :


2) Maps and Collisions :


3) Database and Scripts :


4) Configuration and Engine :


If you can provide information (privately if needed) on how these files are structured or decrypted, I will no longer need the ACE_ppc tools.

Thank you.
Chacraman is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.