Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Lags/delay problems

Discussion on Archlord Lags/delay problems within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord Lags/delay problems

Hi.

I want to play archlord but i have some problems with it. I mean that i have delay/spikes when i move with WASD keys. When archlord was on CM i hadnt that problem.. I dont know why game working sloooooow....

Can some1 help with fix it?
Old 04/11/2010, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
well, we all have the same thing, webzen is way way more laggy then cm was, and there is nothing to do about as far as my knowledge goes..
Old 04/11/2010, 21:53   #3

elite*gold: 80
WASD movement was bugged always... and will ever be ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo] start LC multiple without Lags / LC mehrfach öffnen ohne Lags
04/21/2010 - Last Chaos - 19 Replies
Auf Deutsch: Hi In diesem Guide erkläfe ich euch, wie ihr LastChaos oft öffnen könnt, ohne viele Lags zu bekommen. Vorwort: Natürlich kommt es immer noch auf euren PC an, wie oft ihr es starten könnt. Am wichtigsten ist dabei der Arbeitsspeicher. So gehts: 1. Um LC mehrfach zu starten braucht ihr erstmal den Multiclient. 2. Nun startet ihr zuerst den Client mit dem ihr spielen wollt. 2.1. Öffnet den Taskmanager (Strg + Alt + Entf) und geht auf den Tab "Prozesse". Da sucht ihr...
ARCHLORD WONT START? PROBLEMS WITH GAMEGUARD? I HAVE SOLUTION FOR THAT!!
11/12/2009 - Archlord - 33 Replies
O.K. i found out why archlord wont start! because your windows dont have orginal documents for run a arc! How i can Play archlord?? 1. Format your PC...(only disc where is Archlord) 2. Install new Windows (Xp,Vista,Win 7) 3. Install all drivers for your PC 4. Download Archlord! site: Downloadable Client: Archlord: Arch Battle of the World Client (October 2009) - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com 5. Install Archlord and WebzenStarter 6. And try to play! Works for me
[Old Sjsro] Mini Lags\Delay
08/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hey wasup, i play since a week ago and i have this small lags, i mean Delay in all actions,really small lags but they really annoying. my question is if everyone have this lags? and if not so how to fix that? (all of my friends have the same thing, location: Israel.) Great great Thx!
archlord patching problems
07/13/2008 - Archlord - 36 Replies
Hye , i have a question :i think that CM made a patch today for archlord and i started to have patching porblems , i get an error that says "failed to download the file" . what is the problem?