nope for some pple are sone not and stop saying archlord working its not for me whit no proxy so if you keep say archlord working than close threat
Uhm...I think u misunderstood me...I said the website is up, and that I think the game should be working too. Unfortunately, I can't test it, as I have reinstalled my OS and I have to re-download archlord
Archlord Hello Website Maintenance on April 11, 2010 There will be Temporary maintenance performed on Website on, April 11, Please refer to the following maintenance details. ■ Time April 11, 00:00 ~ TBA ※Please note that time is subject to change. ■ Effect During the maintenance hours homepage will not be availa...ble. We appreciate your support and patience. Thank you.
A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of the concerted efforts of a person or people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely. Perpetrators of DoS attacks typically target sites or services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks, credit card payment gateways, and even root nameservers. The term is generally used with regards to computer networks, but is not limited to this field, for example, it is also used in reference to CPU resource management.
We learnt something even webzen sucks^^ (thanks Wikipedia rofl)