Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which server

Discussion on Which server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which server

Hey,

Which private server is good to play nowadays? One that's not completely p2w?
Old 10/26/2023, 19:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderx93 View Post
Hey,

all is p2w mate :/ woc rates is not bad but if you want to do extra thinks u cant. last time i try to open 4th slot for hh 90 armor i use up down 20 destiny stone no one work. and i have +15 xbow i put in side 3 ashtal whithout failed and after 4th try weapon is broken , they just said it s imposible but my wep is gone :/ they didnt listening you. just important is money. thats it all . all server is fcktup now :/ just im looking somethinks if i found them i m thinking to open all free AL just u ganna play with your chans.
Old 10/29/2023, 17:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderx93 View Post
Hey,

arconia is currently the most populated server and the most popular. The new 64bit client has been switched and it is possible to play the game fullhd. It is also possible to buy and sell all items with both gold and ecoin with item trader. Also, HH and Dragonscion update will be added to the game soon.

Old 11/09/2023, 20:04   #4

Archonia IS ezi f2p and f2w IT will Just Take a few weeks to get Arena/Endgame rdy
Old 11/16/2023, 10:53   #5

All current servers are horrible. Archonia somewhat resembles the old Archlord, but like all others is an awful server. WoC had a great start and went to the ground with their fortnite content. Justac is straight up garbage. I'd Suggest waiting another 3/4 years for a new legit archlord server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2023, 15:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1miyamoto View Post

arconia is currently the most populated server and the most popular. The new 64bit client has been switched and it is possible to play the game fullhd. It is also possible to buy and sell all items with both gold and ecoin with item trader. Also, HH and Dragonscion update will be added to the game soon.

This shill is absoluty overpowered.
Dude i hope at least they pay you for all this shameless advertising
Old 01/17/2024, 19:51   #7

I mean Archonia is the best server out there atm.

And i dont personally see how can it get any better? probably new content like HH or whatever but the server has lifecycle plans anyways and content will come just like it did on original Archlord.

People saying Archonia is bad and to wait, wait for what? in what way can a private server get better?
Old 01/17/2024, 22:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random1ze View Post
I mean Archonia is the best server out there atm.

And i dont personally see how can it get any better? probably new content like HH or whatever but the server has lifecycle plans anyways and content will come just like it did on original Archlord.

People saying Archonia is bad and to wait, wait for what? in what way can a private server get better?
In a way that it actually resembles archlord?
In a way that you're not done playing 2 hours into the newly created character?
These servers give you a massive head start and pose no challenge.
You're literally bored of playing before even getting started cause you hardly got anything to work for given all the necessary items to level are being handed out at the start of the game.
11k hp on a knight used to be impressive.
Now 60k on a mage is outrageous. Game became an arcade and a money grab for nolife nerds.
Literally everything fun about the game has been taken out. I don't expect you to remember but back in the early days of pservers celestia delivered twice as much fun as these trash servers combined throughout their existence.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2024, 14:14   #9

60k hp on a mage on Archonia?
Archonia is the best balanced AL server including original archlord LoL. Full pvp oriented.
Maybe if you dont spend 500euros on a char and start from 0 lvl, farm craft items and make your char that will take you a few months.

People cry about p2w, then admin gives you free essential items to even out the playing field between high paying players and 0 investment players and again its not good lmao.

0 Rate private servers will never work, Archlord playerbase are older people and no longer have the 8 hours a day to grind for 60% xp or farm 3 months for a single uniq.

Archonia still managed to make it hard to play/grindy without the dead rates, by adding more crafting materials, multiple bosses to kill etc.
Event calendar with daily events souch as pvp tournaments pve events, arena rankings, asylum/triboots cleaning itd bro talking out of his *** here makes no sence.
There is no server that provided such content without killing the game with disbalance and bullshit lol.

I dont think it will get objectively better than Archonia, unless you are subjective ofc and want a server by your own preferences rather than what the community needs/wants
Old 02/07/2024, 14:35   #10

Quote:
60k hp on a mage on Archonia?
Archonia is the best balanced AL server including original archlord LoL. Full pvp oriented.
Maybe if you dont spend 500euros on a char and start from 0 lvl, farm craft items and make your char that will take you a few months.

People cry about p2w, then admin gives you free essential items to even out the playing field between high paying players and 0 investment players and again its not good lmao.

0 Rate private servers will never work, Archlord playerbase are older people and no longer have the 8 hours a day to grind for 60% xp or farm 3 months for a single uniq.

Archonia still managed to make it hard to play/grindy without the dead rates, by adding more crafting materials, multiple bosses to kill etc.
Event calendar with daily events souch as pvp tournaments pve events, arena rankings, asylum/triboots cleaning itd bro talking out of his ass here makes no sence.
There is no server that provided such content without killing the game with disbalance and bullshit lol.

I dont think it will get objectively better than Archonia, unless you are subjective ofc and want a server by your own preferences rather than what the community needs/wants
If you consider a person with 10 buff chars fully decked out from top to bottom a community, then I see how this sort of game would suit the likes of you.
Celestia had no balance for the most part and was by far a better server then archonia. Besides if it's like you said a "fully PvP oriented server" what's the point of grinding, just hand out best items and max level to everyone and skip the grind altogether. There is no such thing as even playing field between people who want to be good and people who get to be good. Again I can see where this benefits you. But be it as it may, enjoy the balanced game with custom content that literally puts it off balance. 🤡
Old 02/07/2024, 18:29   #11

LMAO, you are talking about Justac. LOL
How do you have the energy of arguing a point you dont even understand yourself.

Archonia is the closest thing to regular Archlord.
What you are refering to are Justac and WoC servers.

What items are handed out on Archonia? No even playing field? Custom content?
Wtf???
You still need to grind for the items as in every other server wtf are you even saying?

Stop typing things you clearly dont understand and spreading false naratives cause you are too incompetent to sit down and read or even play at any of the servers, holy **** mothers do be producing all kinds of offsprings nowadays.
Old 02/09/2024, 10:33   #12

Quote:
LMAO, you are talking about Justac. LOL
How do you have the energy of arguing a point you dont even understand yourself.

Archonia is the closest thing to regular Archlord.
What you are refering to are Justac and WoC servers.

What items are handed out on Archonia? No even playing field? Custom content?
Wtf???
You still need to grind for the items as in every other server wtf are you even saying?

Stop typing things you clearly dont understand and spreading false naratives cause you are too incompetent to sit down and read or even play at any of the servers, holy **** mothers do be producing all kinds of offsprings nowadays.
I've been playing this game since before you could even walk, when this game wes about grind and all the things you refer to, you were still playing with legos and considered local priest to be a Batman, the audacity of you even coming here and trying to shove **** down everyone's throats saying this good this bad is baffling.
Old 02/09/2024, 15:05   #13

Ok mature old man with an anime profile picture crying 24/7 on this forum like a menstruating teenage girl.
I am sorry for briging any disrespect to you, my senior, proffessional player.

Most likely got ur *** kicked on every server, there are many like you bots who play this game for 15+ years still dont understand it and how it works, you come, you get ur *** kicked, then you go to epvpers to cry how the server is bad and you have been playing this game for such a long time but its not your fault ur **** at it

All of the arguments you have had against this "**** i shove down everybodies throats" have been invalid, straight up lies made up in your imagination

"10 buffed chars decked out? on Archonia? where pt buffs have been disabled pratically everywhere but ice/light/psn- that alone proves you have never played you just talk out of your ***.

Absolute delusion, only reason im giving you any attention is because your lies disuade people from enjoying the game, thats your aim most likely as ive seen that every project both announced or promoted you have **** on- so because you are a sad person you are aiming to destroy hard work of others using the "ive been playing this game so long" argument as it would give your words any credence.
You are trash at this game, deal with it in your own ways stop disuading people from enjoying it cause ur bad lmao.

Im sure there is some bridges in your surrounding areas, go check them out
Old 02/09/2024, 19:57   #14

I bet when you woke up today you skipped the mouthwash and brushing and checked for a reply to your post first instead. All my arguments can be backed up by the incredible volume of players on your so balanced server. You literally here doing your best, pouring your tears out to bring in the players who frankly don't want to play a dead game �� the most action archonia has to offer is during a siege, which is also dead, and some ****** events, which attract perhaps a hundred of players and thats only for a duration of the event. But in your case I can imagine you also take fun from testing DMG and tank between your chars. I'll consider the bridge if your learn to tie a knot strong enough to support an overweight diehard archlord gamer such as yourself
Old 02/10/2024, 00:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
If you consider a person with 10 buff chars fully decked out from top to bottom a community, then I see how this sort of game would suit the likes of you.
Celestia had no balance for the most part and was by far a better server then archonia. Besides if it's like you said a "fully PvP oriented server" what's the point of grinding, just hand out best items and max level to everyone and skip the grind altogether. There is no such thing as even playing field between people who want to be good and people who get to be good. Again I can see where this benefits you. But be it as it may, enjoy the balanced game with custom content that literally puts it off balance. ��
What are you talking about? Have you even played on this server?
As a guy who returned after many many years playing mainly global and tried all those fan made pservers, I would say that this is almost Archlord global experience. The owner of a server listens to the players. Many events, decent community, updates and fun at all.

If you don't have any idea on how to organize your gameplay or you are just on of those crying kiddos inside, leave comments for a Minecraft forum or something.

As a normal, returning player, which doesn't pay money for CC, I can say that Archonia is currently the best p server to play and I can recommend it.
Thanks
1 User