Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autobattle bot?

Discussion on Autobattle bot? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autobattle bot?

Are there any compatible with World of Chantra? I'm doing the grind and just trying to find something that could make it easier.
Old 08/23/2023, 15:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztedDad View Post
Are there any compatible with World of Chantra? I'm doing the grind and just trying to find something that could make it easier.
easier than already is ? are you having a laugh ? lv130 in on day and you have the audacity to claim its not easy enough sober up bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2023, 23:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
easier than already is ? are you having a laugh ? lv130 in on day and you have the audacity to claim its not easy enough sober up bro
Aww how cute, I've got the capabilities you do, I also have a life outside of the game. So yeah, it'd be nice to be able to do 2 things at once. smh you're big and bad behind a screen bud.
Old 08/27/2023, 18:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztedDad View Post
Aww how cute, I've got the capabilities you do, I also have a life outside of the game. So yeah, it'd be nice to be able to do 2 things at once. smh you're big and bad behind a screen bud.
big and bad ? are you okay in the head ? you're insinuating that we have some kind of internet beef going over here when all i did was pointed out how ridiculous your request is... looks to me like the only thing you're capable of is waking up in the morning. I suggest you drop the looser mentality and get to work, if you have no time for games then maybe the best thing to do is not to play at all? comical how after a tiny bit of criticism you switch on the defence and consider every comment a hostile one. big and bad behind a screen...