Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Justac Server Opened!

Discussion on Archlord Justac Server Opened! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/07/2021, 05:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Both server sucks and both will try to milk as much money as possible. But if u ignore the "rebalance ****", woc is far more supperior due to the very nice features included like "xp on/off, no delay on refinery, stoning etc., macro included in the game, switching between different builds, free skills reset and many more.

Ofc there are many negative things to say about woc too but that's not the point.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/07/2021, 08:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post

I'll say it once again just so we understand each other, both woc and justac are ****.

Make own server we will see how good it will be then.
Old 05/07/2021, 08:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by *1* View Post

blah blah yes the sandwich man

On Justac Server
Old 05/07/2021, 17:12   #34

Quote:
Hey, if I had the knowledge on how to code and **** I would, and I guarantee It wouldn't be a garbage like current servers are. Keep kissing *** and call other others out. I see through you, you're the type of kid who would offer to make events on a server that hasn't launched yet. Comeback with actual arguments or Bury your head in the ground. Anyone who calls you a dumbass only makes a statement not a judgement.
Old 05/07/2021, 23:12   #35

elite*gold: 60
I'm still baffled why people still react to morons ******** on each others servers.
Woc players **** on justacs, justac players **** wocs, trying to poach players away from playing the server they (but not everyone) dislikes.

Yet these idiots still feel the need to insult users that disagree with their way of representing their servers.

That fact that these people you insult still stick around in this forum to keep it somewhat alive, otherwise your attempt to get players back onto (insert either of the corrupt server name here) for whatever reason you have - would end up getting no views or attention besides yours.

I had my fair cut with both servers hence the reason i quit both was the same piece of trash sucking off some d's to get GM on both servers. But that's besides the point.

Taking a look into this forum once in a while still makes me appreciate the guys that honestly still try to back into playing archlord. But not at the cost of greed over reason.

Warm wishes to you guys, can't tag or point at everyone tho. Feel greeted @ & @.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2021, 13:36   #36

And in fact all who hate here play on Justac anyway now...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2021, 20:13   #37

@ good to see you around too mate.

Nobody hates anything man, u are taking it to seriously.
Old 05/08/2021, 23:51   #38

Quote:
And in fact all who hate here play on Justac anyway now...
and in fact youre still being a **** head
Old 05/09/2021, 07:21   #39

tears of woc pets here are gold
Old 05/09/2021, 11:17   #40

Quote:
and in fact youre still being a **** head
You are playin' there too, so...?
Old 05/09/2021, 22:47   #41

Sure, I jump on once every two days for approx an hour and a half, doesn't make the game any less of a dumpster does it? Have you and that clown curina applied for a "volunteer" or "moderator" position yet?
Old 05/10/2021, 09:49   #42

Its so stupid to argue with some stupid slaves. I mean, they dont see that we are neutral according to choosing a server? Are they that blind?

How can u come here with all these propaganda. We get it, justac burned BUT ITS THEIR OWN FCKING FAULT FOR NOT CARING ENOUGH. They didnt take proper action, they didnt bought a different server for back-up.

How can u not be angry at this **** admin after most of his costumer donated thousands of euros to him and what they got back? A fresh server with a big promise and they recieved **** server who goes down everyday, **** CPU USAGE, **** rates even tho ADMIN said its 3000% drop and its less than 100%, **** support where u create a ticket and he replies in 4 days.

Admin will give back some CC to the people who donated, what about the others who spent hundreds of hours to get their gear? They are not important? They dont deserve anything?

Dont u see how p2w is supported by admin itself giving back to his paying costumers but giving zero ***** for the others.

How can u defend something like this? How can u treat this **** like its nothing. For real, i can't believe that people actually agreed with his decission and moved on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2021, 12:53   #43

Ok so same question for you. Why people don't see anything bad in support people like Paragon (owner of WoC)?
Answering your questions is simple. It's a private server. There are servers who last 1 day and those who operate years. But not forever. If you are too poor to play, do not play, It is very very simple. If I can't afford buy a game for my Xbox I don't buy it. You are just jealous that server is popular and it can be seen in all your posts. That's all.
You are crying but you lost nothing. You worry about other's players wallets? Really?

I'm sorry but seems you didn't see a real p2win game I think. Try to play any new mmorpg and you will back to Justac with big apologize card for admins.

Quote:
Sure, I jump on once every two days for approx an hour and a half, doesn't make the game any less of a dumpster does it? Have you and that clown curina applied for a "volunteer" or "moderator" position yet?

Don't worry I will apply for volunteer for server promotion as this thread reach 50k views. It's thanks to your posts too. Without you this thread wouldn't be noticed by so many.
Old 05/10/2021, 13:46   #44

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
Its so stupid to argue with some stupid slaves. I mean, they dont see that we are neutral according to choosing a server? Are they that blind?

How can u come here with all these propaganda. We get it, justac burned BUT ITS THEIR OWN FCKING FAULT FOR NOT CARING ENOUGH. They didnt take proper action, they didnt bought a different server for back-up.

How can u not be angry at this **** admin after most of his costumer donated thousands of euros to him and what they got back? A fresh server with a big promise and they recieved **** server who goes down everyday, **** CPU USAGE, **** rates even tho ADMIN said its 3000% drop and its less than 100%, **** support where u create a ticket and he replies in 4 days.

Admin will give back some CC to the people who donated, what about the others who spent hundreds of hours to get their gear? They are not important? They dont deserve anything?

Dont u see how p2w is supported by admin itself giving back to his paying costumers but giving zero ***** for the others.

How can u defend something like this? How can u treat this **** like its nothing. For real, i can't believe that people actually agreed with his decission and moved on.
don't even try to give any arguments. No matter what you write, the two fanboys will turn it so that all are bad but their Justac server is not xd It probably does not matter for them how much euro they have lost.There is absolutely no point in talking to them. you can see directly in the post below. IQ of 20

P.S. Yeah yeah we all are WOC Puppets xddd blablabla BS blalala
Old 05/10/2021, 18:35   #45

And you are visiting 2006 game section and arguing with somoene who promote 2006 game. Who's is an idiot here?