Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Justac still working? Install issues

Discussion on Is Justac still working? Install issues within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is Justac still working? Install issues

Hi, so old player trying to install the game and frankly there's no actual clean how to guide for this.

Before you bashing my case and grabbing them pitchforks, I have searched their forum, this forum, reddit, other google searches, to no avail.

What I've tried:
1. installed all the c++ redistr
2. set the folders to be ignored by AV and windows def (the entire folders), even tried with disabled defender and AV
3. Downloaded the torrent, the google and the direct site version of the clients.
4. Windows update is set to enabled, yet I won't update to that infamous stupid update KB4541335 that breaks the OS in some cases.
5. Manual patched the Justac0309 on each of these to no avail.
6. Even running admin rights on exes and also with compatibility to either Win7 or Win XP SP 3 doesnt do anything.

The client used is JustAc_12072019, so in theory the manual patch is irrelevant.
The windows 10 version is 18362
I've looked over and doesn't work for me.

Also ep8 from works just fine, but this doens't have the stupid gameguard and protections justac needs to have.

Question of the day is, how do I fix the stupid "Network error, please try again later".

If your answer is included below, please refrain from wasting pixels, it won't help you, me, anyone else:
1. Y U NO use search. Answer: please use search yourself, try to actually apply the fixes you find, if you find any, on a fresh install and let me know how it works for you. Also you haven't really red the second paragraph of this post.
2. Y U NO go to their forums and ask for help. Answer: You can't actually compare their forums "power" of knowledge to epvp...seriously. Also I have asked for help to no avail. Given this is a very valid topid for anyone newly joining this game which still has some traction here on the forum, it would be nice probably a bit of help.
3. Y U wanna play dumb Justac, or dumb AL, it's dead, let it go. Well frankly I've tried to show someone the good ol' days, and still have a set of characters built there, making an easy way to just go and have some fun. Even if I wouldn't have those, justac still removes the grind in a way.
4. Y would I want to help you. Answer: well, there's only 2 things to do on a forum, troll or help. You choose, free will and all

Gladly open to any help input.

Mention, the justac client does update, just after login I get the network error.
Old 04/19/2020, 18:20   #2

Hi,
Visual C++ 2005/2008/2010 installed ?
Try with this link for downloaded client ->
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2020, 12:12   #3

on some vpn this errors happens sometime