Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drops issues

Discussion on Drops issues within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drops issues

firstly in realms. drops even if u picked them or u just let them be on ground, still exist on the fcking ground.. any solution?

also sometimes when there is a drop on the ground i cant see the name of the drop. .ini file is edited but i had that bug with the original file also.. any ideas on that?
Old 01/27/2010, 15:34   #2

well only thing that worked for me back the days was completely restarting the game.
I am not sure if thats the way...

regards
Old 01/27/2010, 15:43   #3

thnx mate for your reply

i hope there is solution through the encrypted files, but i doubt if anyone knows :/
Old 01/27/2010, 17:25   #4

weird that you still see the drops that have been picked up, but ya like back in cm if you couldnt see drops only solution was to restart client as far as i figured out.

and if i get this correct you can see the drops just some names of armors you cant see?

if so maybe you altered something you shouldnt have, just an idea
Old 01/27/2010, 20:19   #5

no it was same as of the original file

for example a pot was down and couldnt see the name of it on one of the many pulls. its not like i dont see the name always. just totally random it has no name. same with items.

rarely happens, but it happens.

edit : just made a train and couldnt see the large quickness pot name. and i havent edited that pot's name at all. and on the next pull i droped that pot i could see the name of it lol
Old 01/28/2010, 01:55   #6

thats a new bug in webzen and i had it in normal worlds also. See a drop on the ground but no name next to it, but the Gold is written at the right place. Then i noticed, tha sometimes the drop name is simply at the wrong position.
I saw a drop text on the ground, went there to pick it up but nothing. Until i recognized, its the items 10m away. Or the name is just inside a wall/hill and you can see it blinking but never next to the item, it belongs to.

I fear, we cant do anything about that unless webzen improves the hardware, the server are running on.
Old 01/28/2010, 09:33   #7

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Yesterday i noticed somethinf small but funny. Droped an ele stone and it looked like a quickness potion
Old 01/28/2010, 11:20   #8

that bug can surely mess unique farming and realm farming a lot
Old 01/29/2010, 01:16   #9

it happens when you drop something and then run away changing the angle of the camera, when you go back the drop still there.
i think you can fix it by using a pass or login to the character screen.
Old 01/29/2010, 03:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc4rf4c3 View Post
i think you can fix it by using a pass or login to the character screen.
what exactly u mean? Oo
Old 01/30/2010, 00:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanoob View Post
what exactly u mean? Oo
i mean either using a roundtrip to go to town and then go back, or relogin (press esc, then character selection).
Old 01/30/2010, 02:46   #12

ok thnx