Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Awake - The return of Archlord (Webzen oficial)

Discussion on Archlord Awake - The return of Archlord (Webzen oficial) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/24/2017, 16:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 203/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
Everyone has it own opinion about this, i respect that and i'll share mine. I don't believe the problem is that the game "is old so old farts like us just want it" you can have a perfect example with old games such a WoW that still going very strong after lots of years, even MU online that is from Webzen. I believe that the mechanics of this game are one of the best i've ever experienced in MMORPGs and lots of people agree on that since, even after all these years that Archlord closed officialy, there's still people playing private servers and people that is still "loyal" to the game and want to keep playing, what i can agree with you is that yes, the game is old.

I believe if you keep the same game mechanics, the SOUL of the Archlord, and you improve the graphics to make it be more appealing for new players then you'll have such a nice game with many people playing it. Of course you'll also need a good company behind it, good publicity and other things, i can keeep going but i believe you guys got my point.

Maybe one day we'll get to play it again, personally i'm really looking foward to MU Legend, it got a really intense PVE system (such as AL) and, as i mention in this post Webzen used some of the monsters / skills & item images and also even the mounts from Archlord for MU Legend, so somehow it makes me feel like "I'm playing MU with a touch of Archlord on it".
Currently downloading it. Let's see. Even the fact that they used AL content for their own games is kinda sad. Just shows how great Archlord actually was.
Old 10/24/2017, 16:56   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
Currently downloading it. Let's see. Even the fact that they used AL content for their own games is kinda sad. Just shows how great Archlord actually was.
True. Remember that MU Legend will open November 7.
Old 10/30/2017, 14:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
They will probably never ever relaunch Archlord 1. It so sad because there's no other MMORPG with this PvP-System and those Skills-Systems. Archlord is just perfect, and they wasted a lot of potential. They could have just updated the graphics a bit but leave the game as it is but no, they had to release Archlord 2 which was complete ****.

I personally think that they won't relaunch it ever again, apparentely. I'd rather have a Webzen Archlord with overpriced **** than any other private server who can't update properly and bring new ****.

It's just sad...
Its because is expensive as ****, and no company can afford to buy the rights to publish the game, unlike many other ****** dead mmos that came back to life through third party publishers.
Old 11/26/2017, 20:22   #19

I'm crying

Old 11/27/2017, 14:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx2 View Post
I'm crying

LOL this is a new game,isnt archlord nymore....they destroyed everything...
I was hoping someone to take the base of the game and remake it but not in this mode..We will never found another game as archlord1
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2017, 00:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
Felt the same when i saw the trailer "Archlord Awake" that was released like 3 hours ago, just randomly search for "Archlord" in Youtube and found it, when i heard the music from the trailer, and the trailer itself i felt ******* nostalgic and happy, then i saw "for Mobile" and insta dissapointed.

But this still brings some kind of hope for the game, atleast is not forgotten, maybe one day they'll remake & relaunch the game.
i had the same feeling on that new P server AL Alcadia it takes you right back to the old days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc4rf4c3 View Post
Its because is expensive as ****, and no company can afford to buy the rights to publish the game, unlike many other ****** dead mmos that came back to life through third party publishers.
thats true because i was a webzen VL & a player tried to purchase the rights right before they closed it & they wanted over 6 figures..they act like its the rights to WOW or something :P
Old 05/15/2022, 11:01   #22

The good old Archlord.

Sometimes i wanna play it again.