Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

justac ini editor

Discussion on justac ini editor within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
justac ini editor

hi guys is there any option to chance ini in *** ... for uniques and realms

i checked all ini editors but ingame chanced nothing
my ini is chanced ingame but the names normaly and i dont see me clothes now what do i wrong?

anyone can help?
Old 08/08/2017, 07:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyaki View Post
hi guys is there any option to chance ini in *** ... for uniques and realms

i checked all ini editors but ingame chanced nothing
my ini is chanced ingame but the names normaly and i dont see me clothes now what do i wrong?

anyone can help?

hi

1) Download files : ini , ini editor

2) always scan files for viruses:

3) somewhat totorial lol :

hope that helps! cheers
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
archlord justac ini editor
01/28/2014 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hello is there any usefull ini editor, if so post it please thanks
INI Itemtemplate Justac.net 09/07/13
09/06/2013 - Archlord - 28 Replies
How to use it. ==> Extract the rar file ==> Copy the itemtemplateall.ini in justarch/ini (or your own path) ==> let it overwrite the old file but make a backup first ==> start the game Unique Ring/Neck = XXX XXX SHUTA RING XXX XXX Realm = XXSWASHXX True of bllalalal XXSWASHXX Gold = $
Archlord Justac P.Server ini file
08/05/2013 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Ok ive made my own ini. Download it if you like it. I stopped playing Webzen after CF release so some items and hh is new to me. If there's something that's still missing then let me please know. Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/?d8v4c5m8wjmc8jf And here's the link for 'decryptINI': http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwds0b1z4vw25fh /decryptINI.exe How to use decryptINI: Take the ini file that you wanna edit and drag it on the 'decryptINI.exe' you will get another file you can open...
Dave's ini for justac private server
08/01/2013 - Archlord - 21 Replies
Here is my ini that I edited, the original was made by XGanondorfX and it was a good ini but I edited the unique names so that they are impossible to miss. example : @@@@@LUKE@@@@@-Luke Necklace-@@@@@LUKE@@@@@ I also edited the names of fantastic jewels as they where not changed and they are very useful and drop very often. example: #####JEWEL#####Fantastic Topaz#####JEWEL##### here is the link for the ini. http://www.speedyshare.com/DwESQ/ItemTemplateAll. ini...
ini file to archlord Justac
07/10/2013 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I Would like to get a ini file to this server ty :mofo: