Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Archlord private servers

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Archlord private servers

Hello players,

I want to play so bad a server like Infinity or Graiheon if u remember those servers.

So my question is, what servers are out there excluding justac and the ****** custom-al, and also archlord-game?

Thanks!



bbogdy93 is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,385
Received Thanks: 698



wsv is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post

How is yhbw, what ep?
bbogdy93 is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,385
Received Thanks: 698
both are latest ep


wsv is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
both are latest ep
Are any in English?
Ryis is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
they suck, this game is dead
bbogdy93 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post

are these servers sfe? can i download without worrys? do you have them downloaded? have u tried them out? and witch one of thsses 2 are better to play for europeans?

do we know drop rates / xp rates?
Envy and Greed is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy and Greed View Post
are these servers sfe? can i download without worrys? do you have them downloaded? have u tried them out? and witch one of thsses 2 are better to play for europeans?

do we know drop rates / xp rates?
Yhb sv better than 173.I played 173 only long time ago and it is pretty decent but u will have minimum 1 sec delay.People say it is rubbish but it's better than anything we got.
suhail1200 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
why you don't try archlord-game.com ? Its a full epi 3 server with really low exp and drop rates ( old school ) witch is going to be upgraded to epi 5 + higher exp/drop rates .
vladutz1995 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladutz1995 View Post
why you don't try archlord-game.com ? Its a full epi 3 server with really low exp and drop rates ( old school ) witch is going to be upgraded to epi 5 + higher exp/drop rates .
Might get updated,lets not make false asumptions until one of the admins confirm it.
Looking at next event,no update or rate increase is certain for atleast several weeks or months
raduelvis1 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
there is an update tonight. i can assure you osiy will do a great job.
vladutz1995 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
Might get updated,lets not make false asumptions until one of the admins confirm it.
Looking at next event,no update or rate increase is certain for atleast several weeks or months

They just updated the rates, epi 5 update is expected in 1-3 months
Ryis is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 14
How are the rates on both these servers?

Also is there some sort of english patch?
Mustlord59 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 498
Received Thanks: 61
archlord-game.com is a good ep3 server with low rates for uniques and realms. XP is ok .. 150% more then normal. 173 is also good but the delay kills the fun.
Fir3andIc3 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
archlord-game.com is a good ep3 server with low rates for uniques and realms. XP is ok .. 150% more then normal. 173 is also good but the delay kills the fun.
Could you please stop promoting that, i have already tried it in the past and i dont want to play a server that feels like retail and i know you said there will be a second realm with higher xp rates but still i do not want to play it

Now back to my question is there an english patch for either 173ac or yhcw?


Mustlord59 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.