Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Server

Discussion on Test Server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2017, 01:11   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm@o View Post
Things this server needs most atm:

- Trash bin for chantra
- Villain points
- Return Orbs
- Cast/Curse/Conv stones instead of "Venom resis lmao"
- 999 pots stacks
- A better character stats screen with all your stats
- A decent upgrade/reinforce rate
- Super large mana (not those op 500 XL mana, just 250 ones)

*edited
Have to agree with this guy.I feel the server just feels rushed atm and more of a cash and grab than anything else.

-Cant delete characters or must i wait 3days+ for them to get deleted?

-U should at the bare minimum put normal lens in merchant,all the free 2 play players must be running around finding someone to buy normal lens from?

-Skill description in tooltip is wrong

-Make knight 2h viable and stop it having perm godlike...ffs

-Realm dont drop

-Add conversion/cast stones

-Add normal suit in cash shop

-The cash shop isnt complete , just adding lens+combi+xl pots+1.6k coin cloak+wings 900ec and a bunch of toa isnt going to fix it.Just seems cash and grab like i said...Cuz these are the items which people always buy.

-Cant even play a class atm without having lens+ and combi which moves to p2p and free new players wont play

-No real event , maybe a drop event or something.These level up rewards are stupid and totally b.s look at the 99 level reward....

-Website homepage doesnt look professional.U slapped a donation with rates and NOT EVEN a donate button?We must create skrill and pay through the account which is pretty unprofessional. Never seen this before really lol...Not everyone can pay by skrill , add a donate button to make our lives easier.

On the other hand yea their is no glitches and bugs and dupes which i give +1 to them however archlord is such a old game and this shouldn't be a big thing?

I respect the admin and their hardwork and effort but it just feels sloppy like i mentioned.They should have really got everything sorted together before releasing it to us.I have a level 50 char so dont tell me i haven't played the game.Im not leaving any negative comments just my thoughts on the sv and what can be improved.If things get better sure i will return but for now i dont want to waste more time getting uniques for nothing.

p.s Another thing is their is more people selling uniques than buying.People have created a niche/business for this.People hop from 1sv to another and farm uniques and sell them at high prices 100-200euro each unique however they dont have the intention to really play the game.Once price drops they leave the sv.Big problem for free to play players.People hopped from justac to classic then to the other new sv and now here to make money lol.
Old 07/04/2017, 09:42   #257

elite*gold: 50
yesterday i tested the new drop system. looks like osiy is going the right direction. Now the server is much more enjoyable. Still missing lens from merchant. then.. perfect EP3 server!
Old 07/04/2017, 17:16   #258

Server is still in test or it's official launched now?
Old 07/04/2017, 17:25   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
Server is still in test or it's official launched now?
It is official.The rates are terribly low and max 15 people online.My friend lvl70 and he said 10 levels farming in ice realm he dropped 1 realm piece LOL.
Old 07/04/2017, 18:08   #260
Trade Restricted

someone buy it off him and make server that will fit in 2017
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 00:30   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post
Have to agree with this guy.I feel the server just feels rushed atm and more of a cash and grab than anything else.

-Cant delete characters or must i wait 3days+ for them to get deleted?

-U should at the bare minimum put normal lens in merchant,all the free 2 play players must be running around finding someone to buy normal lens from?

-Skill description in tooltip is wrong

-Make knight 2h viable and stop it having perm godlike...ffs

-Realm dont drop

-Add conversion/cast stones

-Add normal suit in cash shop

-The cash shop isnt complete , just adding lens+combi+xl pots+1.6k coin cloak+wings 900ec and a bunch of toa isnt going to fix it.Just seems cash and grab like i said...Cuz these are the items which people always buy.

-Cant even play a class atm without having lens+ and combi which moves to p2p and free new players wont play

-No real event , maybe a drop event or something.These level up rewards are stupid and totally b.s look at the 99 level reward....

-Website homepage doesnt look professional.U slapped a donation with rates and NOT EVEN a donate button?We must create skrill and pay through the account which is pretty unprofessional. Never seen this before really lol...Not everyone can pay by skrill , add a donate button to make our lives easier.

On the other hand yea their is no glitches and bugs and dupes which i give +1 to them however archlord is such a old game and this shouldn't be a big thing?

I respect the admin and their hardwork and effort but it just feels sloppy like i mentioned.They should have really got everything sorted together before releasing it to us.I have a level 50 char so dont tell me i haven't played the game.Im not leaving any negative comments just my thoughts on the sv and what can be improved.If things get better sure i will return but for now i dont want to waste more time getting uniques for nothing.

p.s Another thing is their is more people selling uniques than buying.People have created a niche/business for this.People hop from 1sv to another and farm uniques and sell them at high prices 100-200euro each unique however they dont have the intention to really play the game.Once price drops they leave the sv.Big problem for free to play players.People hopped from justac to classic then to the other new sv and now here to make money lol.
You cant have pp in turkey, which is why you must use skrill.
I have played 2 al pservers that didn't have donate button.

Quote:
It is official.The rates are terribly low and max 15 people online.My friend lvl70 and he said 10 levels farming in ice realm he dropped 1 realm piece LOL.
your friend went into ice at 60? Even on classic-al realm didn't really drop until 73.
You wont drop decently unless you are +-3 levels from mob. This isn't justac, drop is low for a reason. Goodbye.
Old 07/05/2017, 01:03   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis View Post
You cant have pp in turkey, which is why you must use skrill.
I have played 2 al pservers that didn't have donate button.

your friend went into ice at 60? Even on classic-al realm didn't really drop until 73.
You wont drop decently unless you are +-3 levels from mob. This isn't justac, drop is low for a reason. Goodbye.
Sorry my bad he went level 70-80 I meant and he dropped 1 realm piece in 10 levels.This isn't even CM rates.U know how long 70-80 takes?And to drop 1 realm piece which isn't even your class.With new update the bigger the difference the better rate of drop.

Which 2 p.s?Custom Al and this?Lol.Custom Al is kinda nice due to him creating different stars on unique/realm,can get cc by farming where as this is hardcore hardcore.For a reason only small amounts of players playing.But GL.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 01:06   #263

Quote:
Sorry my bad he went level 70-80 I meant and he dropped 1 realm piece in 10 levels.This isn't even CM rates.U know how long 70-80 takes?And to drop 1 realm piece which isn't even your class.With new update the bigger the difference the better rate of drop.

Which 2 p.s?Custom Al and this?Lol.Custom Al is kinda nice due to him creating different stars on unique/realm,can get cc by farming where as this is hardcore hardcore.For a reason only small amounts of players playing.But GL.
nope not custom, that server is ****** af.

overkill's
Old 07/05/2017, 08:41   #264

elite*gold: 50
the drop rate for uniques and realms is **** like hell The rate for normal drops is ok now (except ref pots, res orbs and elite now..for some reason he set the rate to 0,0000001% or something like that!). Yesterday i droped 1 ref pot and done 5 lvl ups! wtf?! xd

Exp is a bit too low.. could be at least 2x.

Still no lens from merchant.

The server is good but need's some improvements.
Old 07/05/2017, 12:32   #265

Server has some major bugs...glitching works , dupe works , and there are other bugs that needs fixed...seems some of players knows about them but they didnt reported them.

The client can be easily hacked....some stats seems to be wrong ... but server is in the good direction.

Seems experience its slower than 1x or 2x needs some improvements(the real rate of 1x its different .. seems there is an wrong ecuation where results experience 0.80x when you set the server on 1x , etc).

Btw server is in the good direction!Thx osy for this,hope to get a better repack of your emu online with better fixes.
Old 07/05/2017, 16:16   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Server has some major bugs...glitching works , dupe works , and there are other bugs that needs fixed...seems some of players knows about them but they didnt reported them.

The client can be easily hacked....some stats seems to be wrong ... but server is in the good direction.

Seems experience its slower than 1x or 2x needs some improvements(the real rate of 1x its different .. seems there is an wrong ecuation where results experience 0.80x when you set the server on 1x , etc).

Btw server is in the good direction!Thx osy for this,hope to get a better repack of your emu online with better fixes.
dupe doesn't work it has been tested during the test period
Old 07/05/2017, 20:56   #267

We dropped 3 x Ice Sorc Armour today.. And zerk armour and mage armour and archer boots.. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Drop rate is good
Old 07/05/2017, 21:02   #268

elite*gold: 14
The problem with 1x experience is that the first 40 levels are boring as f**k.

Think it should be normal xp but start at lvl40... for a small population it would condense the player base - let’s face it, everyone playing this server has probably done 0-40 at least 50+ times.
Old 07/05/2017, 22:34   #269

Seems lively today ... so much notifications.
Old 07/05/2017, 23:13   #270

+ for this server is EP3 feel only
- for this server are drop and exp, and corrupted gm baldur from justac