Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to recognise duped/ glitched uniques

Discussion on How to recognise duped/ glitched uniques within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to recognise duped/ glitched uniques

Hi everybody, im confused with that question because in these last 2-3 days very much people are selling uniques very cheap, i want to think that its because WZ will bound all items and i wanna buy some of them, so if someone can told me how to recognise duped or glitched uniques and if its possible, will be helpfull for me pls.

Thx in advance and cya.
Old 01/12/2010, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
they aint duped and there is no big deal in them being glitched....
Old 01/13/2010, 01:10   #3

Ok, thx for te answer ^^
Old 01/15/2010, 23:43   #4

+1 items give +2 glitched / Biglos give 20 ele resist instead of 10 if glitched...
etc etc

U can always try to use your brain (no offence) if I wanted to be mean I wouldn't have said the first line.

In worst case u get perma ban for glitching no big deal huh
Old 01/17/2010, 02:39   #5

Atleast it isn't duped.
Old 01/17/2010, 07:02   #6

hmm thats oddd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro-db bot doesnt recognise my wolf
05/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have this problem, the bot doesnt recognise that i have an attack pet (wolf) with me ... and everything stops working, doesnt pot, doesnt show (x,y) coordinates ... nothing works, even the skills disappear ... Everything worked perfectly until i got the wolf ... It doesnt even have to be summoned, as long as its in my inventory nothing works ... I tried taking my friend's attack pet (bird - same lvl) and everything works normally ... Any ideas on how to fix this would be helpful. Thx
Chracter Glitched on EVO
03/01/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd). any help is greatly appreciated. PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>
Recognise FAKE Screenshots
01/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
All days i see the blackmarket cause i sell some chars and more and i was reading on some post " oh i get scammed cause i buy that char thinking have a 4 milion sp and now have 2k only ! " Here a guide to dont get scamed with that shits ;) :) First we will use a program named JPEGsnoop we can download it on softonic here the link -> JPEGsnoop - Descargar http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT875UE1 When you download it excract the files and open the JPEGsnoop. Now you have the program on just...
OOG don't recognise items
06/01/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I can't see my items in oog, it appears spaces or some strange words. I check use heal pots but still doesn't use them. Plz help! I use OOGeL2Walker_10.9.1 btw I play Gracia Part 2
wtb duped uniques [gaia]
02/10/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
wtb 2x karkaen necklace and 2x blode ring both duped , i know that they disappear after relogging , but i found out how to safe em so , let me know if you sell thx