Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

classic-al registration closed?

Discussion on classic-al registration closed? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
classic-al registration closed?

Hello,

so like the title says...
I played archlord long time ago and i also tested justac, classic-al, other pservers which doesnt exist anymore.
I didnt start the game for a long time now. Now i want to give it a try again.
The problem is... i dont know my account-name/pw anymore.
So anyone knows why the registration of classic-al is closed or will it open at some point again ?
Old 12/18/2016, 14:28   #2

Play something else, Archlord is dead
Old 12/18/2016, 15:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonis. View Post
Play something else, Archlord is dead
Anybody got an answer that helps me out? I would play other MMORPGs if there would be only one good out there...

Can someone who has an account at the classic server open a topic in the al-classic forum or give me some suggestions how i can contact the admins?

Edit: Never mind. So they are "updating" the servers... hopefully they will come back
Old 12/19/2016, 13:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow555 View Post
Anybody got an answer that helps me out? I would play other MMORPGs if there would be only one good out there...

Can someone who has an account at the classic server open a topic in the al-classic forum or give me some suggestions how i can contact the admins?

Edit: Never mind. So they are "updating" the servers... hopefully they will come back
look sir/you either w8 for them to get theyr **** up togheter,or you can try other games( i know that like archlord there arent) but you can try other to fill that emptiness

Its sad,because they have the files,they have all the tools,and they could do so much more since the original al dosent exist anymore,but they went on a diferent road