Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2016, 20:42   #1741

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post

like Classic is relativley new but who wants to come and play from 0 when u got bounch of max lvls running arnd... but if they made new classic that would be merged to the old classic in lets say 3-4 months as a fresh start a lott of ppl would play it same with justac... thats how u build ur server population back up...
That was the only thing Webzen did so effectivley...
dude this time you're briliant
Old 08/11/2016, 20:44   #1742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
Idk why no1 is saying this but i can say it np...
Osiy is exibiting spoiled brat behavior lol...
when something doesnt go his way he just gives up runs away...
he did the same chit on open beta startup...
he saw ppl complaining abt his buggy and unstable(chitty)server and he started exibiting bitch like behavior just told ppl hes shuting the server off and that hes out lalala...
He opened the same chitty server with same bugs and some new ones after 2 months...
didnt fix any of the major bugs from the beta testing period that where reported on the forum...and what did he do? he shut the server down and run away...
This server has no future guys not run by this guy anyhow...and since none of us are able to make a decent server and if we wanna play we are forced to find other games or play justac/classic which has even shittyer support...

Justac ppl are dumb as fck... what Webzen did superbly and where it got new/old ppl back superbly where new servers and fresh starts and those servers would later be merged to the main servers after a certain period...

thats the only thing that justac even classic missed out on...

like Classic is relativley new but who wants to come and play from 0 when u got bounch of max lvls running arnd... but if they made new classic that would be merged to the old classic in lets say 3-4 months as a fresh start a lott of ppl would play it same with justac... thats how u build ur server population back up...
That was the only thing Webzen did so effectivley...
im thinking maybe these major exploits i was seeing was why the sever was closed so suddenly but maybe you have a good point..
Osiy maybe dont like to deal with people.
he should get someone to deal with the people for him then he can hide away in his cave & fix the damn game but you have to communicate with people in some manner to do something like this.

i agree about the new webzen servers & training servers

that kept that game going along time and kept old players returning to the game on the new servers that always brought back the players that were sick of how bad the old servers had gotten..and it was always fun & ALWAYS made webzen major cash..

ofc the new servers wouldnt last long before the same thing happened & they lost the players again.. so they would open a new one get the people back for a "fresh start"
thats why they were successful with the game for so long..
Old 08/11/2016, 20:46   #1743

The reason why I personally am waiting for the emulator is, that I dont like either of the currently running private servers. I'd play justac, if the rates weren't that high, and I'd play classic if it were ep6 or anything after that.

A low rate server with bg cf hh is what players like me are missing.
Old 08/11/2016, 20:49   #1744

Anyway, since it seems like Archlord Emulator is over, at least for a while.

I'm just saying it here for all the funny mate i've found on Archlord Emulator who joined CARPEDIEM.

I'm gonna start playing there actively from today i would like to see you there, even if it's only for a few weeks until Archlord Emulator is back online. Who knows, we might like it on Classic if a lot of people come :P

Whisper Misthyx / Misthyk ingame if any of you want a fresh start there with me ;P

Bye archlord Emulator for now ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 20:50   #1745

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misthyx View Post
Anyway, since it seems like Archlord Emulator is over, at least for a while.

I'm just saying it here for all the funny mate i've found on Archlord Emulator who joined CARPEDIEM.

I'm gonna start playing there actively from today i would like to see you there, even if it's only for a few weeks until Archlord Emulator is back online. Who knows, we might like it on Classic if a lot of people come :P

Whisper Misthyx / Misthyk ingame if any of you want a fresh start there with me ;P

Bye archlord Emulator for now ^^
hey you fker gimme some contact to you mail or something
Old 08/11/2016, 20:56   #1746

CARPEDIEM FTW
Old 08/11/2016, 22:27   #1747

Classic AL? Lets give it a try, actually its a good ep (4). Only sh.it is the admin.
Old 08/11/2016, 22:48   #1748

I left justac when I saw how dumb everything works there... no need to explain with some brain u can realize.
I played ClassicAL with so much Hype, I enjoyed it so much on the beginning , it was a hard long way to go, with a lot of fights in asylum and realm worlds ...hah man that was freaking crazy!

I sold two shutas for the crazy value of 250€ each. You know how it felt ? let's go faaaarm right now, even if it's hard to drop...
Later uniques started to be lower prices (a thing I perfectly understand) 200...150...100 ...50 , then the brilliant Admin had the awesome idea of giving permanent double exp, added Heavenly lucky charms , and drop was incremented too , now all that effort I've made is ****, my uniqs worth barely 5€ , and to finish the joke every nab can have Max-FullPt buff like in justac, because exp is so easy , and because getting rank uniques for every char is the same.

And now the awesome idea of breaking everything they promised making ep4 content, okay I would accepted that if they didn't insult in the face to the old players that gave all their had in CL al...

Conclusion : Justac / Classic = Different pieces of **** that smells the same. it'd be very bad if this emulator goes down , because it was the only chance or hope for me to have fun with the game of my childhood ~
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/11/2016, 23:12   #1749

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post
I left justac when I saw how dumb everything works there... no need to explain with some brain u can realize.
I played ClassicAL with so much Hype, I enjoyed it so much on the beginning , it was a hard long way to go, with a lot of fights in asylum and realm worlds ...hah man that was freaking crazy!

I sold two shutas for the crazy value of 250€ each. You know how it felt ? let's go faaaarm right now, even if it's hard to drop...
Later uniques started to be lower prices (a thing I perfectly understand) 200...150...100 ...50 , then the brilliant Admin had the awesome idea of giving permanent double exp, added Heavenly lucky charms , and drop was incremented too , now all that effort I've made is ****, my uniqs worth barely 5€ , and to finish the joke every nab can have Max-FullPt buff like in justac, because exp is so easy , and because getting rank uniques for every char is the same.

And now the awesome idea of breaking everything they promised making ep4 content, okay I would accepted that if they didn't insult in the face to the old players that gave all their had in CL al...

Conclusion : Justac / Classic = Different pieces of **** that smells the same. it'd be very bad if this emulator goes down , because it was the only chance or hope for me to have fun with the game of my childhood ~

so well written ..and that is why i want this server to live up :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2016, 23:31   #1750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
It's a nice idea and I can respect your opinion, but I don't get this attitude. It was always like that. I didn't buy the game and said "oh **** this this has lvl 80s on it already".

Play with people in your level range and cya when you hit 85+. If anything it's nice to be in a guild with high lvls cause they pay for your ****. It's not Justac, stuff doesn't fall in your lap and you need all the help you can get.
i know how hard classic was i played it for months had 2 85+ chars there 87 sorc 92 arch and all im saying is from my perspective i played every webzen server every single one at some point or another i loved moving servers starting freshing making chit selling chit stopped for few months started over again on the new server when it would come back...

for new players its just 100 times easyer and much more fun to start on a fresh server...

I did start from 0 on Urzarak best server at the time once i remember after few months i had everything on my zerk but i got most of it thru trades and chit and it took for ever to get everything...

game got boring again sold all started playing with friends on Deribel from 0 did ok there too...

Justac should just start new servers for classic and justac and merge them in like 4-6 months to main servers it would get them a lott more ppl back... more than any update
Old 08/11/2016, 23:45   #1751

I understand osiy,it is very hard to deal with stupid annoying people.
Justac became a mental hospital.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2016, 08:32   #1752

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post

Later uniques started to be lower prices (a thing I perfectly understand) 200...150...100 ...50 , then the brilliant Admin had the awesome idea of giving permanent double exp, added Heavenly lucky charms , and drop was incremented too , now all that effort I've made is shit, my uniqs worth barely 5€ , and to finish the joke every nab can have Max-FullPt buff like in justac, because exp is so easy , and because getting rank uniques for every char is the same.

Conclusion : Justac / Classic = Different pieces of shit that smells the same. it'd be very bad if this emulator goes down , because it was the only chance or hope for me to have fun with the game of my childhood ~
Bro, remember uniques on codemasters they were stable 90-100euros but that wasnt because of the low drop, it was also for the low drop but most imprtantlu for the healthy population that was there, there were many players.

Price of uniques in Classic AL fell drastically because also player base fell drastically in a very short time ... So uniques had no value if no one played there ...

It has nothing to do with double drop, drop for uniques is 1 ring every 10K mobs, double dropb is 2 rings every 10K mobs ... not much higher.
Old 08/12/2016, 12:56   #1753

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
Bro, remember uniques on codemasters they were stable 90-100euros but that wasnt because of the low drop, it was also for the low drop but most imprtantlu for the healthy population that was there, there were many players.

Price of uniques in Classic AL fell drastically because also player base fell drastically in a very short time ... So uniques had no value if no one played there ...

It has nothing to do with double drop, drop for uniques is 1 ring every 10K mobs, double dropb is 2 rings every 10K mobs ... not much higher.
thx for the opinion , Population is important factor related to play or not in a server, but nobody will be so stupid to sell something that costed him so much to get for a lame price, population is subjective regarding unique prices.

And sorry m8 , nothing against what you think , but drop doesn't work every 10k moob an uniq , it has a random algorithm , that the reason you can drop two uniques of the same kind in a very short period of time, random luck that's all. (on classic one dude dropped a Shuta at Candles , I saw that , I was waiting my turn... I got ****** , but whatever I went after him, and guess what ? I dropped my second shuta lol ) it was a second shuta after 40 candle bears when he dropped it.
So heavenly lucky and drop increment (not sure if they raised rare too) was huge impact on prices, also many people managed to get pt buff because of kindergarten exp, so they farm 2ez.
Old 08/12/2016, 17:00   #1754

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
I'm not mad, not single player who used me as MM lost money. You scammed PP in fact. For 3 years being MM on Justac, and more years being MM on Webzen I met many scammers, and I'm prepared how to act. You both are not first and not last.
But also you scammed others who didn't use my help, and I just helped them write proper tickets, because I don't like thieves. And you and suzuki/sixty
Sorry guy, but i am sure you have me confused with someone else? I dont even play Justac nor have I ever. I know the GM there and some volunteers so I hear things, but glad I could point you on the right track.
Old 08/12/2016, 17:20   #1755

Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post

No more bothunter. Turn on bot > go to work > come home > blode & 2 biglos in bags.

0 effort required. Thats why blodes go for 8eu and biglos for 5eu. Anyway, after the patch you can combine them. Normal uniques will burn quickly and prices will probably go back up.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread