Last 4 days i was played Clasic.For 1 day, 4 or 5 crash,population minimum,eweryone talking about new update.If i understand corectly,they are waiting for CF.I am too old to be folower , liker or hater,but am too young to die on unsupported game.
**** Oisy really fking up, you know how much money he could be make Jesus fk if I had all the files for this game pfffff I'd be a millionaire buy now or 3 months back.
you can be a milionaire by scamming people on Justac, why don't you try again?
HAhahahha you still mad? Keep QQ, I got all my money back from the real scammers on JUSTAC, that server is so corrupt you log into GM's account banning people and stealing there shit. GTFO kid, go play on that shit server acting like your all high and mighty because you banned all your enemies. You only sell stuff not actually help people lol. If you think selling things help people rofl I can do same thing, helping people is in game advice and technical work not just all talk I help people sell and buy shit. Anyways good luck with your 24/7 virtual reality world, like I said GTFO it already. imp:
I'm not mad, not single player who used me as MM lost money. You scammed PP in fact. For 3 years being MM on Justac, and more years being MM on Webzen I met many scammers, and I'm prepared how to act. You both are not first and not last.
But also you scammed others who didn't use my help, and I just helped them write proper tickets, because I don't like thieves. And you and suzuki/sixty are thieves, this is beyond any doubt. Most of traders are warned, so you will have problem to buy something if you will back to Justac (what I'm sure will happen soon or later).
Idk why no1 is saying this but i can say it np...
Osiy is exibiting spoiled brat behavior lol...
when something doesnt go his way he just gives up runs away...
he did the same chit on open beta startup...
he saw ppl complaining abt his buggy and unstable(chitty)server and he started exibiting ***** like behavior just told ppl hes shuting the server off and that hes out lalala...
He opened the same chitty server with same bugs and some new ones after 2 months...
didnt fix any of the major bugs from the beta testing period that where reported on the forum...and what did he do? he shut the server down and run away...
This server has no future guys not run by this guy anyhow...and since none of us are able to make a decent server and if we wanna play we are forced to find other games or play justac/classic which has even shittyer support...
Justac ppl are dumb as fck... what Webzen did superbly and where it got new/old ppl back superbly where new servers and fresh starts and those servers would later be merged to the main servers after a certain period...
thats the only thing that justac even classic missed out on...
like Classic is relativley new but who wants to come and play from 0 when u got bounch of max lvls running arnd... but if they made new classic that would be merged to the old classic in lets say 3-4 months as a fresh start a lott of ppl would play it same with justac... thats how u build ur server population back up...
That was the only thing Webzen did so effectivley...
like Classic is relativley new but who wants to come and play from 0 when u got bounch of max lvls running arnd... but if they made new classic that would be merged to the old classic in lets say 3-4 months as a fresh start a lott of ppl would play it same with justac... thats how u build ur server population back up...
That was the only thing Webzen did so effectivley...
It's a nice idea and I can respect your opinion, but I don't get this attitude. It was always like that. I didn't buy the game and said "oh **** this this has lvl 80s on it already".
Play with people in your level range and cya when you hit 85+. If anything it's nice to be in a guild with high lvls cause they pay for your ****. It's not Justac, stuff doesn't fall in your lap and you need all the help you can get.